The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How To Cake 6 Figures In Magic with Scott Tokar (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Watch Trailer Here: https://www.ellusionist.com/how-to-make-......gic.html

Scott Tokar is one of the elite income-producing magicians in the world today, consistently earning far over $???,000 a year (We can't give you his actual figures for obvious reasons, and even if we could, you'd never believe us). He accomplished this by discovering what to do and more importantly, what not to do.

From the humble beginnings of a simple kids show performer, he climbed his way to the top through much trial and error and now works for clients like Microsoft, Cisco, Phillips, Pirelli, Levi's, American Express & countless others.

With ‘How To Make 6 Figures In Magic’ you’ll learn, in great detail, the secrets behind 17 of the industry’s top paid performers. Many of which you may never have heard of, but all of which are killing it when it comes to being elite, highly-paid magicians.

This is the ultimate guide to starting, building and maintaining your career in magic.

GET $100 OFF ORIGINAL PRICE - ENDS IN 7 DAYS FROM NOW
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Click bait! There is nothing here about Cake...
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2512 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I know Scott, he certainly is a busy pro.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
I've been checking their site everyday for a couple of weeks waiting for this course to drop. As soon as I got the email tonight I placed my order. If Scott Tokar is associated with it, I'm in.

Oscar
D Whitton
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of D Whitton
If it looks too good to be true....

I'll keep an open mind for now. Looking forward to the reviews.
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
@ D Whitton - Nothing wrong with being skeptical... and I've only just scratched the surface of this course. There's several hours of presentation. I watched the first two hours last night and so far it's good solid information about the business side of magic. Some a little dry, but in the second hour there was a fascinating discussion (with real examples) about how to offer more value and consequently earn more money on gigs you're already doing.

This is by no means a review. As I said, I've only just gotten into the program, but so far I'm happy. And, I was sold on it long before they released it by sheer fact that the head of CorporateFX was running the show. Scott has credibility in my eyes.

@Tony I - I'm still waiting for the cake! Smile

Oscar
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
212 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Can't wait for your full review, Oscar Smile
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1728 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
It would be interesting to know if the ideas given in this course are usable for magicians all over the world or are they specially made for US/UK clients ? The mindset is quite different between countries.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I think this is a terrific idea, obviously well produced and hope it does amazingly. Would love to release a course like this with E on performing onstage.

Best of luck on this new release gents!
Joe S.
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
219 Posts

Profile of Joe S.
I'm fortunate to know Scott. He's given me some wonderful advice in the past.

I haven't seen the course yet (it came out yesterday), but I was in the audience during the taped lecture segment. Lots of information!

I started a topic on this in Tricky Business here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=666844
Joe Skilton
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1382 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I have only watched the first hour long video (out of dozens) and all I can say is wow.

It isn’t a “get rich quick” scheme. It’s going to take work. But it already the most in depth discussion on the details that I’ve ever seen. This is the information I’ve been searching for for years.

Madison
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6185 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I put this on the other thread talking about this course, but I feel it's worth mentioning here:

I have nothing to do with the course or Scott. But I do have a personal experience with him. I've seen him 3 times work at the Castle. Each time he impressed me when he went to his spiel on how he works trade shows. In two of the shows he had anyone call out either a product they like or something they are trying to promote.

I believe in one show the person picked a laundry detergent. He then asked for the person to give details of why he like that particular product. Without a pause, Scott went into a Professor's Nightmare routine mixed with a Ring & Rope segment and instantly worked in all the things about the product that was shouted out by the spectator.

Now, maybe being wary of it being perfect, it just so happened that about a year later Scott worked at the Castle again... the close up room. When he asked if anyone had a product they wanted to pitch I raised my hand. At the time I was promoting and trying to sell my film DEN. I gave him a brief synopsis of the film and what my intent was on making it and selling it.

BOOM! He went right into that combo routine and everything he said fit with what I had just said. It was amazing!!! I was stunned on how easily he made all my facts flow into his routine.

So if his course can get you to be even one-tenth as good at pitching products that way then it's well worth it.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1382 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I have now watched all three “main” videos. Wow wow wow.

It is the most comprehensive course in the business side of magic that I’ve seen. I’ve just began watching the interviews. There are over a dozen interviews with pros from different fields of magic. I’m sure there will be much more knowledge to been gleaned from that.

I want to give a full review, but I think ya unfair to do that without consuming all of the content first (and there’s a LOT of it.) but I can easily say it is money well spent. If you want to be making more money doing magic, you genuinely NEED this course.

Madison
magicmichael7
View Profile
New user
New York City
4 Posts

Profile of magicmichael7
Hi!

I was actually in the audience for Scott's presentation (when it was filmed). I am a full time professional, as was just about everyone else in the audience that day. I can tell you that this course is worth the money if you want to increase your business. This is not about tricks or technique on how to make you a better performer. This is a business class designed to help you become more professional. It's often said that in Show Business, the business is twice as much as the show... and it's true. Now, if you want to learn tricks, this isn't for you. If you want to learn the hard truths about making more money with your magic (even if it's just for a weekend or two a month), this is a wise investment. But a warning... what he tells takes work. If your cards, coins, and routines are the product you're selling, this is your Masters education in the business of magic. Be warned, if you get this and do what he advises you will be busy - in all the best possible ways.
Michael
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
I've wanted to give a full review, but I just haven't had the time.

However, I do want to highlight something tangible I found to be very valuable in this course.

A lot marketing magicians will tell you to raise you price. And in most instances, that's probably good advice. But Scott takes it further in this course by showing you actual ways you could deliver more value alongside the services you're already providing to make more money from every gig.

That was eye-opening.

Um, now that I've written this, I see I said pretty much the same thing after I first received the course. Just goes to show how powerful that information was - it STUCK with me!

Oscar
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Is this relevant to a UK market? I know that US trends are quite different. Are there any UK buyers out there who can vouch for this please?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11877 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 30, 2018, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Click bait! There is nothing here about Cake...

Let them eat cake!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
D Whitton
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of D Whitton
Anyone who bought this ‘caking 6 figures’ yet?
Stokar
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Stokar
Whew!!!

I am so nervous, and so excited now that my year-long passion project is finally out! To be honest, this is a surreal and weird feeling, sorta like having a newborn that you want to proudly hold up to the world like Mufasa held up Simba in the Lion King, but also totally concerned that the community will be unappreciative of your creation and tear you down off the high after completing it… Personally, this was so much harder for me to produce this than standing on a stage or negotiating a big contract every day. But, it has been a blast to push through the daily complications to finally get it done!

I want to thank YOU... Thank you to so many fellow magicians both here on the Café and at the page on Ellusionist.com for their truthful, honest, and (thankfully) amazingly positive reviews of my project! I am blessed!

I have 100% put my heart and soul into this Master Class, and I over delivered with SO MUCH raw footage and material that Ellusionist had to push back my release date 3 times just edit it down to only EIGHTEEN HOURS! Yes, 18 hours of solid focus on the business of magic. At times, I know the content can be dry and boring (it's business not sleights), but I tried my hardest to make it as entertaining as possible to watch… This turned out more like a college crash course in magic as an MBA than just a magic masterclass...

Most importantly, it would be arrogant for me to believe that I, (Scott Tokar) personally know it ALL in the magic business... Sure, I can tell you tons about tradeshow magic, but I know when to turn to the REAL experts for the many other vertical markets in the business. This is why I insisted on including focused interviews on subjects like: Magic as a General Practioner with Danny Orleans, YouTube and Leveraging you Magic with Justin Flom, Street Magic with Kosmo Kos, Gospel Magic with Greg Davidson, Working State and County Fairs with Frank Thurston, performing Sales Meetings and Speakers Bureaus with Shep Hyken. Plus we added Levent on Cruise Ships, David Kaye (Silly Billy) on Kids Shows, Dana Daniels on Corporate and After Dinner Shows, Kevin James on BIG Theater Shows and Broadway, Adam Wilber on Websites and SEO, Doc Eason focusing on Bar Magic, Erick Olson talks about 4 Walling your own show, Bruce Gold - Booking with agents and Cruise ships, Garrett Thomas talks about Restaurants, Michael Carducci on CRM and automation, and David Penn on Weddings in the UK...

This is NOT a "motivational", get rich quick, Tony Robbins type class... This is a focus on the BUSINESS of making a career out of being a magician. It will take work, daily work, many times more work than practicing a new trick... It is like a "Chilton Guide" (Car repair manual) is to fixing your car... The guide will SHOW YOU how to do the work, but YOU still need to provide the tools, the man-hours, and elbow-grease to fix a car or build your magic career. But, the more you work on it, the easier it gets (just like fixing a car is easier for a professional mechanic than it is for a weekend tinkerer).

As a full-time tradeshow magic performer and CEO of the Corporate-Fx Tradeshow Magic Group, I don't have unlimited resources in time and energy to personally coach everyone that asks me, but I will do my best to respond to as many magicians as I can... The BEST way to reach me regarding this project, or ask me questions about the magic business is via my Instagram account and through private messaging at: https://www.instagram.com/scotttokar

Again thank you friends, for all your support and encouragement, and thanks to Ellusionist for their belief in me and my project!

Scott Tokar, M.I.M.C.
Visual Communicator & Tradeshow Magician
CEO Corporate-Fx, Inc.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Ok. You have my interest. I had seen this advertised, but now I am intrigued.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How To Cake 6 Figures In Magic with Scott Tokar (11 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL