The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How To Cake 6 Figures In Magic with Scott Tokar (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Yes it sounds an interesting project, shame the sale has come and gone before I found out about it. The American market is so different to other global markets for entertainment I hesitate to spend the now asking price and chance it does not fit my environment. For Americans, this sounds great though. You guys have so many resources, fantastic.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9774 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
The release seems a bit odd to me in that usually there are some pre-release reviews by some non-biased credible members here BEFORE any release or specially priced opportunities. I think many were waiting for this and some feedback by actual purchasers or credible reviews, yet by the time many became even somewhat familiar with it, the special offer and pricing has passed. Just seems a bit odd for me and poor marketing for a business and marketing program.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9774 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, takeachance wrote:
The American market is so different to other global markets for entertainment I hesitate to spend the now asking price and chance it does not fit my environment. For Americans, this sounds great though. You guys have so many resources, fantastic.

I would be curious to learn more about what you meant or are implying here. Always interested in how others see Americans and our ways and why.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
"I would be curious to learn more about what you meant or are implying here. Always interested in how others see Americans and our ways and why."

I think the Americans are fantastic when it comes to the entertainment and hospitality industries compared to Oz. Our market is a lot smaller and some what reserved when it comes to magic or mentalism.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I take it from the add copy that this is delivered electronically and there is no physical items to be posted out, is that correct?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2433 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Yes that is correct.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
mantel
View Profile
Special user
539 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, Mindpro wrote:
The release seems a bit odd to me in that usually there are some pre-release reviews by some non-biased credible members here BEFORE any release or specially priced opportunities. I think many were waiting for this and some feedback by actual purchasers or credible reviews, yet by the time many became even somewhat familiar with it, the special offer and pricing has passed. Just seems a bit odd for me and poor marketing for a business and marketing program.

Gerainte Clarke must have spent too much on marketing Erdnase x Madison, so this product has to suffer.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Chris, appreciated
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How To Cake 6 Figures In Magic with Scott Tokar (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL