The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Stephen Tucker's Spellbinder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
174 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
I recently made an update to the Magic Reference pages (added about 50 additional magic book table of contents listings).
One of the books I added was a complete index/contents listing of the digital version of Stephen Tucker's SpellBinder magazine from the early 1980's. The magazine ran for three years, and there was quite a bit of decent magic in there. It is available from both Lybrary.com, and from www.martinbreese.com.
The full index can be found here: https://magicref.net/magicbooks/bookssz/......nder.htm
There is magic from Phil Goldstein, David Britland, Bob Ostin, Wayne Dobson, Justin Higham, and many others.

Doug A.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5957 Posts

Profile of motown
There’s some great stuff in Spellbinder. Aldo put out several dvds with material from Spellbinder also.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
174 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
Foiled (Stephen Tucker) - on page 58 is a clever look at using a foil covered coin.
Doug Bennett some time ago put out "Chocolate Mint", which also explored the foil - coin idea.
By pressing a sheet of foil over a coin, you can get a pretty good impression of the coin. In a quick flash, the coin looks real.
This idea has some interesting potentials - I'm sure there have been plenty of others who have put this to use as well.

Doug
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1118 Posts

Profile of Chris
Quote:
On Jun 1, 2018, motown wrote:
There’s some great stuff in Spellbinder. Aldo put out several dvds with material from Spellbinder also.

We still have a few paper reprints of The Spellbinder in case somebody is interested. We also do have all the Aldo Spellbinder DVDs as downloads. For details go here https://www.lybrary.com/magazines-comics......137.html
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Stephen Tucker's Spellbinder (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL