The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Colosso by Docc Hilford (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
Anyone has this?

https://youtu.be/v4OuGym8AHQ
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2512 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
No.
He hasn't delivered on his expensive Seance package.
Several people very unhappy with Black Flame.

s
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
268 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Not on his website yet but no thanks.
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
268 Posts

Profile of Dreda
It's available on his new Website : http://thedoccshop.com
domclarke
View Profile
Regular user
Windsor, UK
113 Posts

Profile of domclarke
FYI - There is actually a sale on this website at the moment. Seems to work fine - I bought Switchblade for $39 - the video and audio download were excellent, both in terms of the teaching and discussion on billets in general. The audio file is around an hour and also critiques the 30min instructional video which was interesting, and very useful.
snm
View Profile
Elite user
438 Posts

Profile of snm
His new shop seems to be missing quite a bit of his past releases.

For example, where is the New Perfect Mental Club Act?
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
268 Posts

Profile of Dreda
I think he just hasn't finished deploying everything, that's all.

by the way I would like to know if this other site is also a Docc site or if it's a fake / scam website.

http://docchilford.com/
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1704 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2018, the Sponge wrote:
No.
He hasn't delivered on his expensive Seance package.
Several people very unhappy with Black Flame.

s

Docc is still releasing products. However he is not fulfilling products his loyal customer base were promised when they invested heavily with him years ago. Case in point the expensive seance package he offered several years ago (in 2015?) that guaranteed purchasers who bought the package for several hundred dollars would see upwards of a dozen seances included in that package over a few months time. In fact, Docc has only fulfilled a fraction of the promised seances and just released a new seance package that he is not including in the original package offering, offering it at a “V.I.P.” discount of $149 to those of us who bought the seance package many years ago and have been waiting for him to honor his word of producing the pieces many of us have been promised and already paid for. Releasing a high-dollar seance package at this point and offering us a “steep 81% discount” on it is in bad taste and generates ill will.

Come on, Docc. You can do better than that! You are better than that. Please honor your word and make good on the additional seances in the original package that you said you’d give if we gave you our money. Don’t produce new seance offerings unless and until you’ve fulfilled your word to your loyal customers.

Thanks,

David
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2130 Posts

Profile of RCP
Avoid this scam artist. The magic here is he disappears with your money and never provides what he promises.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2130 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2020, Dreda wrote:
I think he just hasn't finished deploying everything, that's all.

by the way I would like to know if this other site is also a Docc site or if it's a fake / scam website.

http://docchilford.com/

NO! His new website has almost nothing of his offerings and he requires you to prove you somehow bought his previous releases. How do you do that? I have virtually everything he ever has released. The good the bad and the ugly. AVOOID!!!!
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Doc is very good at what he does....
snm
View Profile
Elite user
438 Posts

Profile of snm
Docc is almost as bad as Jerome Finley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Colosso by Docc Hilford (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL