The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Smoke Screen or Smoke Cube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
I have Magic Smith Smoke Screen and am very happy with the whole product. I just received an email ad about Smoke Cube and as far as I can tell the only difference is the vibration feature that goes off just before the smoke is produced.

My concern is a product that came out after Smoke Screen that is so similar. Could it be a copy and if so, I believe Scott Steelfyre should have his product protected and others at least made aware. Smoke Cube is out of UK and is quite a bit more expensive.

Just looking out for originators. If Smoke Cube is really different than Smoke Screen, then let the market decide.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1281 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2018, Peter McMillan wrote:
I have Magic Smith Smoke Screen and am very happy with the whole product. I just received an email ad about Smoke Cube and as far as I can tell the only difference is the vibration feature that goes off just before the smoke is produced.

My concern is a product that came out after Smoke Screen that is so similar. Could it be a copy and if so, I believe Scott Steelfyre should have his product protected and others at least made aware. Smoke Cube is out of UK and is quite a bit more expensive.

Just looking out for originators. If Smoke Cube is really different than Smoke Screen, then let the market decide.

It seems Smoke Cube has a delay that can be set for the smoke to begin (for placing in a remote area, perhaps, as well as the ability to at least minimally control the timing of how much smoke is made. Can smoke screen do this?) I was looking at smoke cube for a burnt shoe effect, but if smoke screen can do all this I'd rather save the extra bucks and go with that.
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Thank you for the comment.

Pete
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Smoke Screen or Smoke Cube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL