The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Capital by Lloyd Barnes - Slo-mo Bill Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2192 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Just ordered. Looks amazing.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2192 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
After having watched the explanation I can say that this is really cool and easy to do. And it’s only 10 dollars which is nice compared to free if you spend 30. If I had one suggestion it would be that it includes an ungimmicked receipt that I can use the patter for a receipt on the table and then s&&&&& in the gi&&&&& for. I say this only because if I create patter for why I have a receipt in the first place it seems odd my hand starts at the top covering the receipt. That being said, Lloyd has another hit on his hands and this is a no brainer if you like money magic. Lloyd does a good job of crediting too. I’m very satisfied with my purchase .
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
This is obviously a variation of the "ghost system". The ghost system sucked. Buyer beware.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1572 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2018, Joshua Barrett wrote:
This is obviously a variation of the "ghost system". The ghost system sucked. Buyer beware.

Pretty sure it's a different method though.

Sleepy
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2018, SleepyMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2018, Joshua Barrett wrote:

Pretty sure it's a different method though.

Sleepy

It's absolutely a different method.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1345 Posts

Profile of Stucky
This looks very similar to some other bill changes that have come before with a stall in the middle. Does he credit those who came before him?
Official Thread Killer
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2018, Stucky wrote:
This looks very similar to some other bill changes that have come before with a stall in the middle. Does he credit those who came before him?

Yes he does. Most notably Bizzaro's bill breaker.

- G
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Capital by Lloyd Barnes - Slo-mo Bill Change (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL