The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Can you name one good thing about this performance? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1562 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Be fascinated to hear your opinions.

MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2265 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Yes. He gave away some candy and a Batman toy!
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of stempleton
It ended.
Kimmo1
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Kimmo1
This was posted on my 'Trix in the Stix' Facebook group and has drawn many negative comments, and rightly so. It was Mister Chubbz last magic show and that is probably for the best. If I was to offer a serious critique of the performance. I would say that the most important thing when working for children is to be enthusiastic and look like you are enjoying yourself. He clearly isn't doing either of these things. Forget the swearing, forget the rudeness, the exposure, the fumbling. Forget the way he stops the show to leer at a woman in the crowd and comment on her rear end. Forget the fact that he keeps telling the children that he will be Santa this Christmas. The number one problem with this performance is that he looks like he doesn't want to be there in the first place. He has clearly lost all love for what he is doing, if he ever had any in the first place. He's chosen to retire and that is definitely the right decision. For that at least, I respect him.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8364 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
My computer is malfunctioning, and I couldn't watch it. 2 million thanks, Kimmo1! You've saved me from watching it.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9644 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
It's a shame as this is the kind of thing that leads to the stereotypical kid's magician by many lay people. So much wrong here. Stempleton got it right.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Can you name one good thing about this performance? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL