The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash sale!! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1673 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Got an email about this.

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/30-off-flash-sale-c-52.html

I had a quick look at the list, and they have new effects there too. I cannot believe effects like these are on sale!!

Rocco's SUPER BRIGHT Prisma Lites Pair
INKLING by Abdullah Mahmoud
PyroPlastic
SCAANDAL by Adrian Vega
Control by Darryl Vanamburg
Project: Swiss Army by Chris Turchi and Brandon David
Offworld by JP Vallarino
The Gift by Angelo Carbone
Juan Tamariz - Magic From My Heart
PASS by Mickael Chatelain
OX Bender by Menny Lindenfeld
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1673 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
And they still have this promotion -- Impressions at the Card Table (2 DVD Set) by Tom Rose for FREE if you buy over $100.

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-24784.html

Looks like they only have 2 left, so act fast~
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4507 Posts

Profile of videoman
Yes, along with nearly every other magic dealer.
Always cracks me up how nearly every month each dealer announces these as if it's something that they alone are doing as some sort of special customer appreciation, when in fact it's Murphys that is allowing them to do it or possibly insisting that they do it. I don't think they have any choice but to participate.
KatieD
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Out There!
103 Posts

Profile of KatieD
Who really cares if multiple dealers are having the same sale discounts? I for one appreciate when someone comes here and announces a sale like this. People who prefer to shop at their favorite sources will no doubt check there first anyways. So speaking only for myself, I could care less if one store acts like it's only their sale, only to see the same items on sale at another place.

For me, it's not always the price I look at but the EXTRAS that go into it behind the scenes. For example, I like that free DVD Set I can get if I spend $100.00. Or any other bonuses that many stores have in addition to the "shared" promotions that they have.

I definitely don't see a problem with dealers having the same promotions for their customers (even if they phrase it as a unique thing), especially since they don't HAVE to do it. So every little bit is appreciated.

Just my two cents.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4507 Posts

Profile of videoman
I didn't say it was a problem, just that it's comical to me that each dealer tries to make it seem like it's their own thing and coming out of the goodness of their heart. When in truth, they probably pay to participate. But I do appreciate the savings as much as the next guy.

So KatieD, I've been asking you for ages but you never answer, what is your connection to MJM Magic?
There must be something more than simply being a happy customer as probably 90 of your posts are hyping them in them some way.
Don't have a problem with that either BTW, just curious. But if there is a connection I believe members have a right to know that and you should be forthright about it.
KatieD
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Out There!
103 Posts

Profile of KatieD
Videoman - I apologize if you asked me questions in the past! I don't subscribe to threads so I only see things that I'm actively looking at, and unfortunately, I don't post as often as I'd like. I usually come when I am searching for a review on a new release item, or if I want to share something I hear in a newsletter which may help others.

I'm just a long time customer of theirs and usually check with them first for something. Only if they don't have something will I go somewhere else (like direct to a creator or sometimes on Amazon). I just enjoy their family-like atmosphere, and usually get pretty quick email responses even on weekends or holidays. I kind of feel like I am doing my part to reward them by recommending them to others, that's all.

I've also had good experiences with Vanishing and Penguin too. Lots of options to choose from in this day and age. Smile
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1766 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2018, videoman wrote:
Yes, along with nearly every other magic dealer.
Always cracks me up how nearly every month each dealer announces these as if it's something that they alone are doing as some sort of special customer appreciation, when in fact it's Murphys that is allowing them to do it or possibly insisting that they do it. I don't think they have any choice but to participate.

Yes every one and his mother are having a sale

Murphy’s must have a lot of stock that has been left in the wearhouse for some time,

Don’t the dealers know that everyone gets the same email from several dealers
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1673 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It doesn't matter who has a sale as long as they have one Smile

Out of all the big sales, I love this one the most, because it has a lot of new (relatively new) effects.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4507 Posts

Profile of videoman
Hey KatieD, fair enough. I wouldn't begrudge you for having a favorite dealer. I'm sure we all do.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
585 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Hocus Pocus is also having the same sale, with better prices than MJM
Have a nice day
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1673 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It really depends on what you buy, because HP charges shipping. If you are going to spend $100, I would go with MJM, so that I get free shipping and the DVD set.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
585 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
I wouldn't
Have a nice day
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
585 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Steven's is also running a sale for DVD's. There are some at $6, $3 and even $1.5. Worth checking it out probably.
Have a nice day
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash sale!! (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL