The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » MagicTao Again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yiorgos
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Yiorgos
In May I bought from MagicTao the 3 volumes of Naked Mentalism. After not having update for a week I contacted them and no reply. I sent an email telling that I am going to report them for fraud, and they answered that they were going to contact the author to order the books and they will come back to me in 3-4 days. Since then I heard no news and not replies to my emails. I reported the company to the BBC Watchdog. I wish I had a look in the many threads here before ordering from them. I also lost my money as I bought the book with my bank account card. I am going to report the company to the internet fraud department of the police not so much for the money but just for stopping this money trap from functioning. I had a similar experience this year with Docc Hilford, this is my Baptism in Fire as we say in Greece.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2440 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Yeah. Should have read the "worst customer service award" thread. He's like the forth post down.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » MagicTao Again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL