The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ladder levitation illusion (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Where can I buy a levitation device (levitate a child) where you can remove both stairs..i think its called Ladder Levitation Illusion? please pm me wanna use in my kids shows
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Aheller5 -

This piece of equipment is a serious investment. That's not a bad thing, because it keeps it out of the wrong hands.

http://www.ladderlevitation.com/

http://www.walterblaney.com/illusions/index.html

BTW, my wife and I hired magician/illusionist Murray Hatfield to perform at our wedding reception in June 2012, and I asked him to perform this illusion, because it's one of my favorites. It was amazing.

- Donald

P.S. A couple of previous threads you might find helpful:

Thread titled... What are my options on kid levitations???

Thread titled... Need Help Finding The Right Levitation
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Ty don
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
You probably don't want to use a ladder lev for children's shows, it weighs a ton and is hard to travel with. It is not very living room friendly. I would suggest you look at other avenues. Just my 2 cents.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2018, jimhlou wrote:
You probably don't want to use a ladder lev for children's shows, it weighs a ton and is hard to travel with. It is not very living room friendly. I would suggest you look at other avenues. Just my 2 cents.

You're correct about the weigh. A friend of mine in Toronto owns one and it really is weighty. Not recommended for children.
Tricky Ricky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ladder levitation illusion (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL