The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signal by Seth Race (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Does anyone know if this is similar to Silent Assistant by Sansminds and Control by Darryl Vanamburg? Thanks.

http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=62658

Ad copy:

SIGNAL is the MODERN way to PK!

This NEW Utility Device allows you to perform PK effects like never before, HANDS CLEAN. Not only are your hands clean BEFORE the magic, they are now clean AFTER as well!

With SIGNAL, you will learn how to perform effects with cards, coins, silverware, bills, Sharpies and SO MUCH MORE right out of the box! That means you don't need anything extra!

Seth also goes over how to perform with the SIGNAL Utility Device SILENTLY!! Furthermore, he teaches you his way to perform VANISHES with the SPECTATOR'S HANDS.

The SIGNAL Utility Device does ALL the work for you while HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT. Once you have SIGNAL set up, you'll be ready to perform ALL DAY in the BLINK OF AN EYE.

Are you getting a SIGNAL?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1534 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
I mean it's obvious to magicians what's going on. My main concern is who wears a watch like that. I was developing the same idea but without a smart watch, I was using a normal watch and it was on the right way round.

But if you like the look of it then I don't see how you could go with it
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
2754 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Based on the video, it is not like Silent Assistant or Control. I thought it was unfortunately pretty obvious what it is. The question is whether the thing that is 'hidden in plain sight' works for real or not.
Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1034 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Oh dear surely no one will buy that !!!
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
The good news is, all laymen are familiar with the old “wave your wrist over the object” move! XP

I’d also love to hear the sound of that nickel “changing” haha

Madison
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2258 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
It screams how the method is done. Not for me. But now if smoke also came out . Lol
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Who wears what looks like an Apple Watch upside down on the underside of their wrist?
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
I totally missed that when I watched it for the first time. Thanks for saving my $$.
matthewauj
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of matthewauj
It’s so obvious when they exaggerate waving their wrists over
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
545 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Gee... I wonder what the device is... lol
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
545 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2018, MagicBrent wrote:
Who wears what looks like an Apple Watch upside down on the underside of their wrist?

That was my first thought....
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3267 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Being slimline smart watch design, with long sleeves on I would cover it. The next question then would be, "how strong is the gimmick" I would not use it for PK effects, like already stated it looks obvious. However, this could be the answer to the additional strength I feel is required for "The Burden Box" a beautiful little motivational routine. Mind you, I'll probably make up my own from an old r####n gimmick
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1034 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2018, takeachance wrote:
Being slimline smart watch design, with long sleeves on I would cover it. The next question then would be, "how strong is the gimmick" I would not use it for PK effects, like already stated it looks obvious. However, this could be the answer to the additional strength I feel is required for "The Burden Box" a beautiful little motivational routine. Mind you, I'll probably make up my own from an old r####n gimmick

If you’re going to cover it with long sleeves just stick a m——t under a wrist band
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3267 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Yes, that's what I'll be doing, however, this would be an extravagant alternative if you worked in short sleeves.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1479 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I recently purchased a new watch band for my Apple watch. Surprise Surprise- I discovered the buckle device it uses is probably the same thing used here. It is pretty strong as well. I have not used it in any magic effect yet but I sure could.

Ron
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I agree that this appears very obvious. The strength question is the remaining question I have. W****h H*n* is something I would use this for if it were strong enough.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2967 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Suggested patter includes an “oh-by-the-way” observation that it’s totally normal to wear your watch reversed.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signal by Seth Race (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL