The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UnVeil - Book (mentalism) (35 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
If your on the fence I would pick this up it’s really good as was V2 , in fact I would say this is even better and manos is really helpful .
Fantastic book well worth the money .

Carl
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to drop by, wish everyone Merry Christmas and let you know that you can get free worldwide shipping when ordering UnVeil from me directly until Dec. 31. Reminder: You only get the book (no props) for £50.
Thanks Smile
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend Blackpool this year but my book UnVeil will be at the MindFx stand. If you are interested you can stop by the stand and have a look. Michael Murray will be happy to show you the controlled coin toss as well. You can have a look at the gimmicked coin and see if you can spot how it is gimmicked if you can. Smile
In the meantime, if you would like to know what the people who have already purchased the book think, you can find the reviews here:
https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/unveil-by-manos-kartsakis
Thanks again. Have a great day.
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

It's been almost a year now since "UnVeil" was published and I am glad that it was so well received by the community. To celebrate, I will be offering the book at a discounted price and free shipping for the US, UK and EU for the whole month of June. You can get your copy now for £45 plus free shipping as I mentioned by contacting me either here, on Facebook or at manos.mentalism@gmail.com (This is where you can contact me, this is NOT my Paypal address).
P.S.: This offer is available only through me and it is valid until the end of June or while stocks last. Thank you for your time. Smile
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Hello everyone, since everyone is doing the Black Friday/Cyber Monday thing... you can get my book UnVeil for a discounted price just for this week. £40 instead of £50 by ordering either directly from me (pm me) or from the fantastic Mr. Michael Murray himself. While you're on his website you can check out the rest of his brilliant products which are at a bargain price for this week only.
If you are on the fence about UnVeil you can also take a look at the 22 positive reviews it has received so far. Smile
https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/new......artsakis
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Hello everyone.
David from Magic Orthodoxy was kind enough to review my book UnVeil. You can watch the review in the link below. If you are interested in getting a copy you can contact me directly here, on Facebook or at manos.mentalism@gmail.com you can also visit Michael Murray's MindFx website and get it there.
Have a great day. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWotOLpu......qj5qQgII
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I'm glad he did that review. I've been digging through tons of material with this sudden deluge of free time on my hands lol. I recommend everyone go digging. I'm amazed at how many books/projects I forgot to get back to sheesh.
Anyway, UnVeil is back in the que and I feel like it's Xmas morning in the zombie apocalypse Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Don’t forget to stay at an appropriate distance from that book while reading it. Manos is from Greece and Greece is close to Italy!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

@The Unmasked Magician
Thank you very much for this public service announcement but unfortunately, this virus has affected more countries than just Greece. Stay safe everyone, wash your hands and just to be on the safe side don't lick your fingers while turning the pages of any book.
P.S.: If that makes you feel any better none of my books are in Greece. All of my books are shipped from the UK with the kind contribution of Michael Murray. Smile
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

Smile Thanks for that explanation, Manos. 👍
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Do you already know when/if part 2 will be published?
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

I am doing my best to include only the very best of my ideas in my books after they have been thoroughly tested.
I can honestly say that Part 2 will definitely not come out in 2020. It will probably be sometime during 2021 and that is only if I feel that the material I will have gathered is worth sharing.
For now I am only focusing on revising my scripts and performing for real people as much as possible. Thanks for expressing an interest in my work. Smile
Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
554 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2020, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Don’t forget to stay at an appropriate distance from that book while reading it. Manos is from Greece and Greece is close to Italy!

Do you think that a post like this is acceptable?
In a moment like this when people are dying and a lot are suffering, I personally suggest to avoid messages like this one.

Thanks
Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
554 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
My thoughts are all for you, my Greek Friends
COVID was not enough, also an earthquake today. Stop please

We are with you, Greece ( from Italy)!
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Here in Greece, we watch the news from Italy daily. I personally have been to Italy twice with my family and intend to visit again in the future because we love it. Our thoughts are with you these difficult times. Stay strong and I am sure that in the end compassion and solidarity will prevail. We will come out of this stronger and wiser.
Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
554 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Next time you will come to Italy, you will be my Gold Guest
Stay healthy!!
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 21, 2020, fagani wrote:
Quote:

In a moment like this when people are dying and a lot are suffering, I personally suggest to avoid messages like this one.

Thanks

Fagani, I get your point. And I feel for you and everyone out there suffering. Here in the Netherlands things are spinning out of control quickly too, so don't think I'm writing this from a far and safe place where there are no problems.
My belief is a touch of humour can bring levity in difficult times. Psychological research shows humour is one of the strongest and most healthy antidotes to stress and hardship. (Jewish humour exists for a reason...). Humour can even keep you alive and heal psychological wounds.
Having said that: humour is very personal. So if you don't like what I said and if it's not funny to you I completely understand. However I hope you notice that I did not make fun of any victims, of people dying, etc. It was a very innocent, small joke about how touching a book would be contagious. Nothing heavy. No sarcasm, no cynism. Because I am a compassionate human being.

I understand if you cannot appreciate a joke like this now. Please accept my apologies if I hurt your feelings. At the same time I also hope you will respect other people who still try to see light in a dark situation and bring levity with humour. It is now needed more than ever.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2020, fagani wrote:
Quote:

Thanks

I appreciated it and enjoyed his commentary and humor.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

Thank you, 252life. That is great to hear.
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Important announcement:
For the next 7 days I will be offering my book UnVeil at the discounted price of £40 plus free UK, US and EU shipping. After that, chances are that you will not be able to get this from me directly anymore. If you are interested in taking me up on this offer please find me on Facebook, message me here or at manos.mentalism@gmail.com
If you are interested in knowing what others have to say about the book you can watch the reviews by MagicOrthodoxy and Wizard Product Review below, or read the 23 5-star reviews on the MindFx website.
Friendly reminder: This offer only applies if you contact me directly. Thank you for your time and stay safe everyone. Smile
Magic Orthodoxy review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWotOLpuT2s&t=9s
Wizard Product review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b40XvpeYOEA&t=1137s
MindFx website reviews: https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/unveil-by-manos-kartsakis
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UnVeil - Book (mentalism) (35 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL