The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cheap effects ($10-$30) you love ??? Please tell us! (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6655 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2019, Mad Jake wrote:
The Classic Brass Coin Casket from my brother's magic web store 29.95, it was an overnight sensation and actually what amazed me about it is not a single negative comment on it in the Latest & Greatest.

https://airshipmagic.com/store/home/65-c......ket.html

Jake Jr.

A very good effect so many possibilitys.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
B'wave.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6655 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2019, Terrible Wizard wrote:
B'wave.

Also a very good effect if presented right.
miltos
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of miltos
The Web by Jim Pace
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4479 Posts

Profile of RNK
I didn't notice it posted here but POWERBALL 60! Just fantastic!! Now, obviously like most good magic/mentalsim the effect is only as good as the presentation. But the method with this is not difficult allowing you to focus on your presentation.

RNK
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
586 Posts

Profile of egoli
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2018, aligator wrote:
Anyone like Destination Unknown?

Just received Destination Unknown and performed it several times today - love it. Easy to dio and totally baffling for spectators. The version that I received from Penguin is the latest version (2.0) and it uses the double code which adds another layer of deception.

eD
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1478 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, egoli wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2018, aligator wrote:
Anyone like Destination Unknown?

Just received Destination Unknown and performed it several times today - love it. Easy to dio and totally baffling for spectators. The version that I received from Penguin is the latest version (2.0) and it uses the double code which adds another layer of deception.

eD

I heard that Powerball 60 was great. I bought a copy and the silver scratch off material didn’t want to scratch off and the numbers scratched off on a couple of cards. I had another one sent with the same issue. So for me unfortunately it was $24.95 + shipping down the drain.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
586 Posts

Profile of egoli
Powerball 60 is fantastic. I also received a defective one originally and was sent a replacement which was perfect. Maybe request another replacement

Ed
xandermagic
View Profile
New user
Denmark
13 Posts

Profile of xandermagic
Vernet levitator TT, that was the first magic prop I bought! One of the greatest levitations ever invented!😉
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cheap effects ($10-$30) you love ??? Please tell us! (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL