The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Custom Thumb Tip Kit by Keith Lack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Many of you are also overlooking the point that not all thumbtips are used for vanishes or productions and therefore should never be seen.
What about PK effects using a magnetic thumbtip, thumbwriters, or perhaps even the one used for small levitations ? Why not have a tip so good anyone can look right at it and not notice ? Sure, you can't fit an M5 on it, but you wouldn't need to.
I will never understand the viewpoint of people which looks down on making a good tool even better. That's like saying your car doesn't need any improvements, it gets you from point A to point B - in 1938. Obviously the advances made since have benefitted many. There's just a tinge of elitism there, when we should have open minds
- after all, an open mind is the tinder and kindling awaiting the spark of creativity. Hey .. can I copyright that ? Smile
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Quote:
On 2004-07-14 12:40, Bobcape wrote:
Quote:
I personally think this custom tip is for those who:

1. Have money burning a whole in the pocket.
2. Don't have enough confidence to use a regular tip.
3. Don't have the experience to use a regular tip.

I see that Whit Haydn ordered one. It's hard to imagine exactly which category he fits into?

I'm not sure either, Bob. But it isn't having money burning a hole in my pocket. I don't have any to burn--that's for sure. My first wife took all that kind of money I ever had, or probably will have for the forseeable future. Smile
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
My guess is the Award Winning Mr. Hayden wants one that, A: Fits properly and B: Is the right color to match his real digits.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Custom Thumb Tip Kit by Keith Lack (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL