We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ekaterina reviews the best Booktests! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AceMagicStudio
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of AceMagicStudio
Check out Ekaterinas latest review video, covering the BEST booktests available, including a VERY tasty discount Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pxTrKCZNA4&t=1s
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1985 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Great review, thanks for posting!
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Great deal also for this booktest.
Mark Timon
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Good commercial and biased review!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3603 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2018, Mark Timon wrote:
Good commercial and biased review!

And there would be some truth in that Mark, however, I think you'll find it went that way because Ekaterina believes that this really is an excellent product, and I find her a credible reviewer. Not all her reviews come out smelling like roses.
Now if you watch the commercials and explanations of this book test and it appeals to you then I think Ekaterina review is very worthy of listening to. If your repertoire or character wouldn't fit a cook book, yes the review may seem bias.
For me I've been thinking about this for a comedy routine, with all the cooking show popularity and the fact so many men and women enjoy cooking, I found that this review was very helpful in pushing me over the line to purchase, which was what the review intended LOL!
Oh, and 15% discount,
thanks Ekaterina
Marko Ragnos
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Marko Ragnos
Cook book test. Isn't such premise sound silly?
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
750 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2018, Marko Ragnos wrote:
Cook book test. Isn't such premise sound silly?

No sillier than any other book test.
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
429 Posts

Profile of mimo67
I personally find this booktest very interesting, but as I'm french I wonder how much the langage issue is important... Can someone enlight me about this please ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AceMagicStudio
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of AceMagicStudio
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2018, mimo67 wrote:
I personally find this booktest very interesting, but as I'm french I wonder how much the langage issue is important... Can someone enlight me about this please ?

You could still perform 95% of the routine, just leave out revealing the word, unless your spectator is English speaking Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ekaterina reviews the best Booktests! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL