The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HELP Tom Stone Dice & Men - HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG KILL (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1223 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I'm so grateful you were here to use your time and mine very effectively. a great ambassador for the green place. what would happen to the world if you weren't there? I dread to think.
Send me your email address so I can get you to proof read everything I ever want to type to make sure it meets your standards, though I'm sure you are busy, your Grace. I daren't post anything without your most holy seal of approval. Very sorry to have troubled you with my 'issue'.

If anyone can actually answer my original question that would be great, preferably before the Sponge absorbs all that is good in the world.
Adam Meier
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
I have Maelstrom and can only find one version (with dice). But he refers to earlier methods he tried before landing on this version. Maybe he means Justin`s version is in one of those "first tried" methods?

Just ignore Sponge. There is always those who don`t know how to social and express them self with maner.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1223 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Cheers Adam, I see in the references in Maelstrom it mentions first appearing in another book but I can't see it for sale on Tom's site.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Im assuming Justin Wilman made his set, or do they make an accordion fold holder for SiX 4-x 8 photos or cards if so where are they sold?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1223 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I have owned folders like that before (years ago), believe it was made to display postcards. I also had some to hold CDs. Nothing to say he didn't make his own, just that similar objects exist.
ronzo
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of ronzo
You can buy individual plastic sleeves in many sizes from online office suppliers like Uline. Tape them together with transparent tape.
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1467 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Instead of words HUG / KILL
I am thinking in pictures.

Heart (love) skull (kill)
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11453 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2019, ROBERT BLAKE wrote:
Instead of words HUG / KILL
I am thinking in pictures.

Heart (love) skull (kill)

The humour is in the impact and directness of hug and kill
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11453 Posts

Profile of John C
What if instead of numbers you used colors. And one of the colors was green. You force green with something like the iris deck from Christopher Taylor.

In the back of green are dollar signs. On the back of the rest it says, bankrupt or some such nonsense. Play it as people are attracted to certain colors.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
eb02
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of eb02
Hi
If you are interesting to use plastic holder for this effect you can order it here:
http://www.magic4business.co.il/product/......-holder/
It's the holder only, use your method for this effect.
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HELP Tom Stone Dice & Men - HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG KILL (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL