The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Stardust Book Test (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
Hi, I am the creator of the Stardust book test here is a short overview:

Description
Where did this book come from? Concept

In July of 1969 we succeeded in what is still referred to today as “the most complex technological achievement in the history of mankind”. The Apollo 11 mission took us to another planetary body and back safely. Inter-planetary travel.

Apparently, there is a “Counsel” out there in the universe that distributes 24 volumes of the Book of Knowledge. A book that contains facts and secrets and powers and important knowledge of the known universe. The Council decides if and when a volume is awarded to a qualified civilization. Achieving inter-planetary travel qualified Earth for volume 1 of the 24-volume book.

The Power of the Book

It is the book that gives everyone that looks at it, the ability to temporarily have advanced cognitive powers, not the performer. The performer merely “manages” the experience the specs may have.

It is not a standard “mentalism book” routine where the performer displays his “abilities”. The performer is the “curator” of the book, its knowledge and its power.

Of course, it can be done like a standard mentalism book test if you chose that presentation.

It can also be played very “cheeky”. After all, in your hands is a book of extraordinary information no one else in the world has ever seen.

You can have your this week here:
https://magicartifacts.com/product/stardust-book-test/
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
Wasn't there a "stardust" book test put out by Outlaw effects?
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
Yes, I did most if not all the work on it this is the same finished book test. Even the font used only I have the copyrights to use.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
That is GREAT! Some of us have the Stardust from Outlaw but got no manual for it. Will you share the manual with us? The book I have is a hardback copy.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
For those interested I will have a video on the working soon.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I will assume the video will accompany the sales.of the book, am I correct? Will it be also available to those of us who bought your creation from Outlaw, and at what cost? Thanks for your reply.
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
If you send me a photo of yourself with the book I will give you access to the video for free. I never received my part of the sales from Outlaw for Stardust but that's His fault not yours.

I will let you know here when I get it done. Or you can sign up for my news letter at www.magickartifacts.com since that's where you will have to go anyway to see the video.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
That is generous. I don't expect you to provide it free.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
That is very generous of you, Chris.

This is an act of taking care of the brethren.

Even though I do not own Stardust, I am inclined to support your work from how you are showing yourself as a creator.

Best wishes,

David
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
My copy is hardbound, but I think the spiral looks more authentic.
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
Thanks, yes I like the spiral and also I changed the cover from "The Book of Knowledge Volume 1 The First 500" to "File 34215" I think it also looks more authentic. But I have it so anyone can add/change the title to any thing they want.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2018, chrisnet wrote:
Thanks, yes I like the spiral and also I changed the cover from "The Book of Knowledge Volume 1 The First 500" to "File 34215" I think it also looks more authentic. But I have it so anyone can add/change the title to any thing they want.

I think those are good choices. Is the book size the same?
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
Yes the size is 4 pages to a 8.5 * 11 inch paper so that is 4.25 * 5.5
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
This will be the last time I use this size unless people ask for it. I like 4*6 or even 5.5 * 8.5
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
This will be the last time I use this size unless people ask for it. I like 4*6 or even 5.5 * 8.5

I worked for NASA in 1965 and all their stuff I saw was full sheet and never hardbound. Have you considered spiraling the full sheet?
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
Yes I have and it would not be any harder. I can custom make in size I am planning my next book test "H H Holmes" release in a few weeks and I am planning to make it 5.5*8.5 and a limited leather bond one made by me in a full sheet 8.5*11.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
Yes I have and it would not be any harder. I can custom make in size I am planning my next book test "H H Holmes" release in a few weeks and I am planning to make it 5.5*8.5 and a limited leather bond one made by me in a full sheet 8.5*11.

Great!
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
It is easy to go from 5.5*8.5= "8.5*11" to 8.5*11= "11*17" it is about the same formatting.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
I also got mine from Outlaw and agree that a spiral bound 8.5" x 11" version would be awesome.
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
If I get 5 people wanting the 8.5*11 version I will make them!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Stardust Book Test (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL