The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Need help identifying an illusion (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

king_amongthepigs
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of king_amongthepigs
Https://youtube.com/watch?v=R3dcTw8o-as
I'm new to the amazing world of illusions and trying to find information regarding the second illusion of this act. Any info is greatly appreciated!
I'm sorry if this information is readily available elsewhere, but I have tried searching and is yet to be able to find it.
Thanks in advance.
Sorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Sorcerer
Hi king_amongthepigs
The second illusion in this act is called "Death Drop" The prop in the video is a terrible knok off of the original designed by Dan Summers http://www.danielsummers.com/deathdrop.html
By the way, this video is edited to make it look better and more dynamic than it really is: look at the white feather the assistant is holding (curiously the same as in Alberto Giorgi performance) and accidentally gets trapped when these flimsy spikes drop. At 0:26 the feather is hooked up but at 0:27 is already magically at the floor...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Need help identifying an illusion (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL