The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Printing tarot cards (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Evelyn
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
7 Posts

Profile of Evelyn
For what it's worth, I just got done printing a massive batch of custom cards from Makeplayingcards.com and can attest to both their quality and their customer service. They have several options in terms of paper quality, matte/shine and weight so you might want to order a few samples first if you do go that route, but I found it was well worth the investment and they really suited my needs!
danieltirado
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of danieltirado
Nice info in here, thanks guys!
B.W. McCarron
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, WA USA
250 Posts

Profile of B.W. McCarron
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2018, Evelyn wrote:
For what it's worth, I just got done printing a massive batch of custom cards from Makeplayingcards.com and can attest to both their quality and their customer service. They have several options in terms of paper quality, matte/shine and weight so you might want to order a few samples first if you do go that route, but I found it was well worth the investment and they really suited my needs!

Thanks for the link. I'll keep this site in mind for my next project.
Intrapsi
View Profile
New user
Venice, Italy
13 Posts

Profile of Intrapsi
Hi Keith

Can You ship Dr Strange Instant Old Age Atomiser in Europe outside UK, in Italy for example?

Thanks
Michele Terlizzi
Intrapsi
View Profile
New user
Venice, Italy
13 Posts

Profile of Intrapsi
Quote:
I am not ready to try it with new deck from the shop

I think it's better to start with a shop tarot deck because it does not have to be perfect, and the imperfections of each card make the tarot deck unique, special, credible and bizarre.
Michele Terlizzi
ManxBull
View Profile
Regular user
Isle of Man
112 Posts

Profile of ManxBull
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2019, Intrapsi wrote:
Hi Keith

Can You ship Dr Strange Instant Old Age Atomiser in Europe outside UK, in Italy for example?

Thanks

In case Keith doesn't see this to reply, he's away on tour till May, so won't be shipping anything till then in any case.
Intrapsi
View Profile
New user
Venice, Italy
13 Posts

Profile of Intrapsi
Quote:
he's away on tour till May, so won't be shipping anything till then in any case.

Thanks
Michele Terlizzi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Printing tarot cards (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL