The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Misers dream 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
457 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
I am at the planning stage of a show with a magician friend and got the idea of us doing Misers dream together. Do any of you know if this has been done?

Hĺkan
Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24067 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I have not seen two or more magicians do it together. I have seen magicians use 1 or more volunteers on stage. I usually use two kids audience volunteers on stage. In another one of my routines I travel around in the adult audience using their participation.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1598 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Hi Hawkan.
Here is my two cents on a duet. You both can keep tossing coins to each others bucket and sometimes the coins miss or hit your head and bounce off in the bucket. Have a kid toss a coin to your bucket but it lands in the other bucket. There are lots of scope to this routine.
A little thought can go a long way.
Tricky Ricky
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
457 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Thank you for the ideas, Ricky. The routine is already, broadly, thought out. One of us hold the bucket and the other pluck coins. I was just curious if anyone here had seen it performed with two magicians involved.

Hĺkan
Smile
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3084 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
The fun ending, when you both grab each other's nose and coins keep showering out filling up each other's buckets. Perhaps red coins, or is that too gory?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Misers dream 2.0 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL