The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Power by Casshan Wallace (29 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
JasonL2112
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of JasonL2112
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10737

You have a gift. Something primal you were born with that allows you to tap into another physical dimension. Only one in.. perhaps a billion people is born with this ability, and it takes years to develop it at all. You've only just begun training it, and look what you can do already. Wait till they see you again in a decade.

The Power isn't meant to be combined with other tricks. You shouldn't perform tricks before or after The Power. Once you demonstrate The Power, you're done. The Power is an act in itself. A single, awe-inspiring demonstration that is as likely to create stunned silence as it is screams and expletives.

In the package, you'll get everything you need to perform The Power included. It's easy to learn, and very practical to use. Being setup to perform The Power will not impede your movement, your ability to thumb wrestle, dance, drink, hug or anything else most people do when they're out on the town.

In addition to the main routine, Casshan teaches 2 additional tricks, one using money and one using playing cards. The teaching is very thorough.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4834 Posts

Profile of RNK
I hope this is not IT......
Casshan
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Casshan
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, RNK wrote:
I hope this is not IT......


and if IT is?
You can call me Cash!

Email: casshandw@gmail.com
Facebook: Casshan Wallace
Twitter: @Casshan_Wallace
Instagram: @cash_magic
VMagical
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of VMagical
It looks good! Waiting to hear more..
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4834 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, Casshan wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, RNK wrote:
I hope this is not IT......


and if IT is?


For me, I do not have good luck working with IT. So I was(am?)hoping it is something else.
ltchip
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of ltchip
I agree - I might be a buyer if it is something other than IT
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
400 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
If it wasn’t IT, that’s a pretty big pro to advertise in the marketing. I don’t understand why companies don’t market the strengths and just ignore the weaknesses.

If this is IT—then it should be marketed as a clever, secure hookup that does not impede movement and can utilize distance. Those are strong points—instead, the adcopy frames this too vaguely. Smile

Looks good! If it’s IT and has those specs—I’m impressed.
//Sean Beard
Casshan
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Casshan
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, Tempesta wrote:
If it wasn’t IT, that’s a pretty big pro to advertise in the marketing. I don’t understand why companies don’t market the strengths and just ignore the weaknesses.

If this is IT—then it should be marketed as a clever, secure hookup that does not impede movement and can utilize distance. Those are strong points—instead, the adcopy frames this too vaguely. Smile

Looks good! If it’s IT and has those specs—I’m impressed.


You understand. I also wish it was marketed that way, but that's out of my control unfortunately. What I CAN say is that you hit those points dead on though. I go over so many effects (that aren't even shown) and tips in this project that I like to believe this is next level thinking in this area of magic. Anyone hesitant to buy because of IT is their loss 💁🏽‍♂️
You can call me Cash!

Email: casshandw@gmail.com
Facebook: Casshan Wallace
Twitter: @Casshan_Wallace
Instagram: @cash_magic
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4834 Posts

Profile of RNK
IT will always be IT. IT will always have the same flaws and properties it always had because it is IT. That is my problem. Others who don't have problems with IT, then this might be a great purchase for you. But for me, IT is my loss......
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Casshan
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Casshan
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, RNK wrote:
IT will always be IT. IT will always have the same flaws and properties it always had because it is IT. That is my problem. Others who don't have problems with IT, then this might be a great purchase for you. But for me, IT is my loss......


I'm curious to know what problems you have with it.
You can call me Cash!

Email: casshandw@gmail.com
Facebook: Casshan Wallace
Twitter: @Casshan_Wallace
Instagram: @cash_magic
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4834 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, IAIN wrote:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk


Oh my, LOL! That was great!!! I am still laughing. Now, if this is the case and what happens as indicated by the performers name, then you will not have the power!
Oxymoron?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3726 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Gimmick included. It packs flat. No charge for shipping. Of course it is IT maybe with a little wax included. $19,95 is a bit high for this, but I do not have it and without reviews, I have no interest in getting it.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
679 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
$19,95 is a bit high for this, but I do not have it and without reviews, I have no interest in getting it.


Well, it's been released for all of 90 minutes now. It may take a little longer for reviews to come in.
Josh Burch
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Josh Burch
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Gimmick included. It packs flat. No charge for shipping. Of course it is IT maybe with a little wax included. $19,95 is a bit high for this, but I do not have it and without reviews, I have no interest in getting it.


I've watched the video, I think without the gimmick the information is easily worth $20. There are several new handlings of classic effects. You get a few ideas for levitating a dollar bill, a haunted deck, and the straw effect. There's a bunch of other tips and tricks included as well. The method is great, it allows you to do a bunch of stuff that other versions of these effects can't do. The stand out of course is the main effect with the straw. With one setup you get an amazing two phase effect and that's great.

I've spent more on less and been happy. $20 for just a lecture on this setup is worth the money in my view.
Casshan
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Casshan
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Gimmick included. It packs flat. No charge for shipping. Of course it is IT maybe with a little wax included. $19,95 is a bit high for this, but I do not have it and without reviews, I have no interest in getting it.


No wax needed. About the price, I teach a lot of different effects in this project and a lot of good insight on IT effects, so I think it's well worth the price if you're looking to do anything like what you see in the trailer. I'll let reviews speak for themselves though. Just know I'm very passionate about the work I do with this/any of the magic I do in general, and I would never want to disappoint.
You can call me Cash!

Email: casshandw@gmail.com
Facebook: Casshan Wallace
Twitter: @Casshan_Wallace
Instagram: @cash_magic
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Regular user
Colorado Springs, Colorado
195 Posts

Profile of WolfgangStiller
So is there something actually new taught in the handling? I do something very similar using l**ps (but do it slower which works better for my style). I'll gladly pay $19 if I can even incrementally improve what I do but it's not really clear if there's any such value here.
Casshan
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Casshan
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, Josh Burch wrote:

I've watched the video, I think without the gimmick the information is easily worth $20. There are several new handlings of classic effects. You get a few ideas for levitating a dollar bill, a haunted deck, and the straw effect. There's a bunch of other tips and tricks included as well. The method is great, it allows you to do a bunch of stuff that other versions of these effects can't do. The stand out of course is the main effect with the straw. With one setup you get an amazing two phase effect and that's great.

I've spent more on less and been happy. $20 for just a lecture on this setup is worth the money in my view.


Glad you dig it man ❤
You can call me Cash!

Email: casshandw@gmail.com
Facebook: Casshan Wallace
Twitter: @Casshan_Wallace
Instagram: @cash_magic
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Really like the look of this...reminds me of an effect from Kinetic by Tom Wright!

Sleepy
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3726 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, Casshan wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Gimmick included. It packs flat. No charge for shipping. Of course it is IT maybe with a little wax included. $19,95 is a bit high for this, but I do not have it and without reviews, I have no interest in getting it.


No wax needed. About the price, I teach a lot of different effects in this project and a lot of good insight on IT effects, so I think it's well worth the price if you're looking to do anything like what you see in the trailer. I'll let reviews speak for themselves though. Just know I'm very passionate about the work I do with this/any of the magic I do in general, and I would never want to disappoint.

Thank you very much for your input. I appreciate and respect your thoughts and passion. I never had success using IT. If your ideas, methods, and routines help with the handling and use of the gimmick in a practical way, I am in and would certainly purchase it. The main routine looks very good and hope that it is practical.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Power by Casshan Wallace (29 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL