The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Propless, speechless PIN reveal (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I've got an awesome routine I want to try. Just spit-balling, but it has potential. I look intensely at my participant (someone I've never met) while pointing my finger at my forehead and grunting. Then I say, "Your bank card PIN is 4503." You have to quickly judge their reaction. If they look like they just accidentally farted in polite company, run with it and take credit as a psychic (I would then do my 11-phase ambitious card routine for a killer follow-up).

If you don't get a hit, no harm in trying.

(Although if you insist on getting it...you can still pull it off. Just start with the first number, ask them how much they were off by, then say, "I sense it's greater than 4?" If yes, ask by about how much, then guess again, do the same if lower. Do this for each number in turn, and about 7-10 minutes later, you've nailed it. You may have to step between them and an exit to keep them from leaving prematurely and is easiest if you choose someone already in a corner while leaning in real close. I even got a pretty cool comment from the first chick I tried it on, "Uh...you're kinda scaring me." See? It totally works.)

The only thing I ask if is if you decide to use this, please consider sending me $145. I may or may not have made a poor decision recently with another product.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Where do I send this money? Amazing idea btw! Excited to use it!

Sleepy
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Smile Sometimes this place needs a little levity.
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Does it work on android phones too
I love post its Smile
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
That about sums up most propless mentalism!
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
So when can we expect your friends to come in with positive reviews ?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2018, Mr. Dural wrote:
So when can we expect your friends to come in with positive reviews ?

I've known Nathan for a long time but I'm not being biased here when I say that this is incredible! I had this performed on me and I was fooled! Nathan has really got a gem here!

Sleepy
virtualwizard
View Profile
Regular user
Bailey Island, Maine
167 Posts

Profile of virtualwizard
Money on its way!
Mike the Magician
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
I'm with Mike,

Can I please pay as a friend/gift on pay pal ?
Michael Basic
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
13 Posts

Profile of Michael Basic
Here we go with the same old BS. Next you're gonna say copies are limited and we have to take an online quiz to apply to buy it. My 11 phase ambitious card routine already has a built in pin reveal so I don't need this anyway. Just really tired of people coming in here promising big and delivering rubbish.

That said, $145 sent, I'll post my review when I receive the VHS tape.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Trust me when I say guys, this won't disappoint... he's selling this effect too cheap!

Sleepy
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
I totally felt like someone was playing a joke on me. At first I thought it was someone behind me at the ATM, so I was more private and still he managed to guess my private thoughts.

- I’m usually not fooled, it was nice to feel that way. Kudos Nathan Alexander and when I found the method out I went crazy - Literally.  (hence the fact I'm currently committed to an asylum).

I don’t promote anyone’s work (unless they're  my friends or there's something in it for me)- This I feel is going to be of use to the few that get hold of this *note I gain nothing from posting this, apart from 50%* so I thought I’d give you the details as he’s only limiting this to infinity units - it’s ****ing nuts.

Someone can literally think of any number, with 100% accuracy you guess it.  You literally guess it, no matter how long that might take. For good measure you can repeat this at will and know totally private information you couldn’t know - every time........the same process can be done with words, any word.......just run through a dictionary until you find the word they're thinking of

"What Nathan has devised is an effect that's diabolical and frankly quite scary in the depths of what information it allows you to attain from a totally unwitting spectator. This is powerful, TV strength mentalism that you can perform on the streets of any city in the world. And can then edit down from 30 minutes of tedium to a genuine miracle" -  Nathan's Mum.

Paloma Faith saw this and proceeded to use words I won’t repeat (please let me f###### leave, I'm so f###### bored) followed by calling Nathan the best magician she’d seen (on that particular day)- and she’s in the magic circle (well actually she's not but she once knew someone who was and that's the same thing right?)

The books will be sent out late next week (the book is being formatted by his printer) currently.  guaranteed full of authentic spelling mistakes, grammatic errors and no editing.

Grab one here - PayPal

Yougulliblefu****gidiots@hotmail.co.uk  please remember to use friends and family as we're all a big family right?

Be quick though as I predict they will be gone soon - I bought copy number 1, despite the fact I wrote most of it

***NOTE Nathan informs me there’s not many left, until he buys some more ink for his printer and knocks some more out***

Pietro Turncoat
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
Pietro ,

How are you feeling ? I heard that after you promote rubbish you feel a little sick.

Anyway,
Will I be able to get someones wife or girlfriend's nudes with this trick?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Is it a pdf?
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Glad you guys like it. If there's enough demand...

I also have a routine where the prediction is always 100%.

Give them a folded paper and tell them to simply name any card. And make to make it work, visualize the card as being bigger than life, really play it up. Have them name the card, then have them unfold the paper and read the prediction.

It says, "Ask for the envelope..."

While they're unfolding it, you reach into the briefcase beside you (included) and pull out a sealed envelope with a jumbo card inside -- it matches their thought of card!

Note:
*You never change the paper in their hand, and it's in their hand from the complete start of the trick. Once you give it to them, that's it, hand's-off.
*No switches of the paper, or electronics involved.
*Special briefcase does all the work (13 pockets holds 4 flat jumbo card/envelopes)
*Briefcase can not be opened towards anyone.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Foreword by Peter Turner who paid full price for his copy. Honestly. And definitely will not profit from this sale at all.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

On a serious note, I actually love and perform two of the greatest--in my opinion--pieces of propless stuff by Phedon Bilek and Michael Murray. I'm just having fun with how mentalism (and the craze of newness...I'm a huge fan of new things myself) goes through phases.

But if only we had this kind of stuff back in the 1800's. I would have killed with my "number of horses on your carriage" reveal. Always a good chance it was either 2 or 4. The richer they looked, the more you could guess 4 and be right. It would have slayed.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yes, but what are the moral implications of this effect, I mean, I don't have it, but...
I've asked to be banned
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Look guys, just because you announce their ATM pin number out loud in front of a bunch of shady strangers doesn't make it unethical.

It's no different than announcing a random playing card. Don't be such a prude.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Shaukat
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Shaukat
I wish it was a limited release.

If I am asked to perform one effect only, this is the one I'll perform. It's that good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Propless, speechless PIN reveal (10 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL