We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Propless, speechless PIN reveal (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3158 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2018, Shaukat wrote:
Speaking of his new book, Nathan was kind enough to show his new ACAAN and I was just blown away.

He did Not ask me to name a card. He did not ask for a number. He looked at me for a few seconds and said a Card's name. He then said a number out loud. He then pointed to a deck which was there in full view since the begining. He took out the cards and counted to the number he had said earlier. Without any moves, he took the card out. When he turned it over, it was the card he had freely thought of. What's amazing is that it was his deck and it was not shuffled at all.

Mind Blown!

Eagerly awaiting his new book.

While the audience will remember it that way, you are leaving out one crucial detail. It's hidden in the natural progression of the routine of course, but you forgot to mention that his phone is in play. I know if just looks like he's texting while he's doing the effect, but that's why he says the ACAAN has 'no memory work'.
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
398 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Why is no one mentioning the obvious gem on page 43, the essay on gender-neutral thumb-tips?

For me, this was a game changer, and has opened up a whole new world of methodology. I can't wait to see how this changes the swami game forever.
//Sean Beard
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
Sorry, I'm just having a little trouble with this proplesss method..

Okay,

1. so the spectator thinks of a number between 1 and 50.
2. He must then add the digits of the number together then apply the theorem of Pythagorus.
3. Once he has the answer he must find the matching alphabet from the Cambodian Alphabet
4. I then ask him to think of a color that best represents that letter
5. I ask him to think of an object which has that color and letter.

Did I get it right?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18022 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I know there's a secret underground method Nathan has been using, this is the real work, folks...

He's never going to release it EVER...it's due out next year after he's come up with it...hardback and ebook copy with the promise that you'll never see sight of the hardback, ever...

The follow up of this never to be released fried gold method is pencilled in the week after...

Expect the usual video endorsements decrying all the haters those that "don't get it" by someone who know Nathan only a little bit, but would rather keep him sweet and get a freebie than be honest...

And it'll be in his working set that afternoon, despite not really having one...

COMING SOON!
NEW - ECCE LOQUOR - how to read anything
http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/ecce-loquor/paperback/product-24204371.html

BIG SALE ON...no code needed...
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2018, Mr. Dural wrote:
Sorry, I'm just having a little trouble with this proplesss method..

Okay,

1. so the spectator thinks of a number between 1 and 50.
2. He must then add the digits of the number together then apply the theorem of Pythagorus.
3. Once he has the answer he must find the matching alphabet from the Cambodian Alphabet
4. I then ask him to think of a color that best represents that letter
5. I ask him to think of an object which has that color and letter.

Did I get it right?

Nathan can't get onto the Café at the moment as he is either very busy working on his new BBC tv program, a history of the neck tattoo in magic, or he has personal problems that are far more important than anyone elses personal problems.
He asked me to reply to your query. First, that comes pretty close to exposure and should be taken down stairs. Secondly, Nathans material is suited to professional performers, if you don't get it or even consider questioning any of his effects then Nathan is perfectly entitled to get very defensive, insult you and tell you to stick to your sponge bunny routine.

Coming soon from Nathan Alexander, The Real Sponge Bunny principal. The spectator holds as many sponge bunnies in their hand as they want, you can tell them how many they have every time. Nothing is written down, no fishing, no electronics (apart from a portable x ray machine (not included). Limited to 200,000 copies this stunning document will be hand written in crayon on the back of an envelope. don't miss out.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18022 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Can someone come on here and answer a question I'm too lazy to find out myself please?

i want to know if this is guaranteed to be convoluted AND unimpressive to a drunken pub goer and/or my family? it needs to be both otherwise I'm not interested...
NEW - ECCE LOQUOR - how to read anything
http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/ecce-loquor/paperback/product-24204371.html

BIG SALE ON...no code needed...
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5553 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Not only drunken pub goer and/or the family . . . it includes friends as well.

Hope this helps. Get it NOW!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
216 Posts

Profile of debjit
Hope you add some additional subtleties and release it as a new DVD soon Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1538 Posts

Profile of 252life
Poopless Mentalism at it's best!
Worth every food stamp I sent!

252HappyWithPurchase
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Love this effect its the perfect gap filler you can get 15 to 20 minutes out of this one effect.

I used to use Cipher but I sadly have no pocket space to carry my phone around with me anymore since I started doing a version of KK with billiard balls.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5553 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2018, Craig333 wrote:

Love this effect its the perfect gap filler you can get 15 to 20 minutes out of this one effect.

This is not a gap filler. It's a complete act in itself.

And for those who still haven't, I suggest you join the Facebook group. There is plenty of fresh creative ideas and you can download free video tutorials. For joining the Facebook group you need to show proof of purchase.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Hahaha Nice, I will be adding my youtube review this weekend my username is IWillNeverGiveABadReviewForFreebies
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4262 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2018, Michael Basic wrote:
Here we go with the same old BS. Next you're gonna say copies are limited and we have to take an online quiz to apply to buy it. My 11 phase ambitious card routine already has a built in pin reveal so I don't need this anyway. Just really tired of people coming in here promising big and delivering rubbish.

That said, $145 sent, I'll post my review when I receive the VHS tape.

Shoot you got a VHS Tape! You lucky git! Mine arrived on Beta-Max and then only half of it. The other half was on 5inch Floppy disk! Which is actually fine as my parents are hoarders and still have our Dragon 64 computer which had a 5inch Floppy Drive (separate to the machine of course). I think they also still have our Dragon 32 and our ZX81 with a massive addition of RAM taking it up to 1mb!
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of highmagic
Please provide full unedited performance Smile Smile Smile Smile
Jack Skipton
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
I was disappointed when I first tried this as I got the PIN number 100% correct on the first guess, and so was unable to do the full 15 minute routine with the follow-up convoluted fishing procedure. Fortunately though, as we all know, in mentalism if you occasionally get something right, it can actually make the show stronger.
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
132 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
If you like this guys you’ll enjoy my propless gender guess I’ve got coming out. It takes balls
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4262 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On May 19, 2019, Arthur T wrote:
If you like this guys you’ll enjoy my propless gender guess I’ve got coming out. It takes balls

Arthur. It's great to hear that you have another fellas balls and are "coming out" The only problem I have with your routine description is that surely if you take someone's balls they are not really a man anymore? Surely this is cheating and its always going to be a woman?

(Please note I am not actually claiming that having one's balls removed [for any reason, Magic Mentalism of juggling - ok you need 1 and a half volunteers for the last one] makes you really not a man. We know its more than just the little fella and balls that make us men. There is crochet and knitting too with the occasional role play and knife throwing, not to mention needle point!)
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
132 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
Thanks for revealing the method! I’m going to have to add more subtleties now!
Psy
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of Psy
Any link to buy this?
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1189 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Link will be posted as soon as Nate is finished with his greatly expanded volume that includes a never-before-seen Facial Recognition ID Divination, which is going be absolutely bonkers. Not entirely propless (due to the surgical element to it) and you obviously can’t end clean, but it totally kills!

Exciting times!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Propless, speechless PIN reveal (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL