The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Get ready for East Coast Spirit Sessions FIVE! (155 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2608 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Really excited for this year. I feel like it's going to be one of the best (again!)
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
In just 5 short weeks we will all be getting together at what I feel is the finest of Bizarre/Seance conventions running (I may be a bit biased though), we have loads in store for everyone (all new we try our very best to not repeat lectures and strive to keep the creative flow going,
if you haven't registered yet hurry to do it (we have new attendee pins this year (which look great) and we will soon be approaching a time we will have to give the hotel a count for the Buffet (so don't be left out of the totals)
see you there
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I know all of our wkshp lecturers are too modest to say, but here goes
these performers head in unpaid to share a wealth of knowledge with all their friends (if you bought the info they pass on it would cost you hundreds of dollars)
so please think about attending one of their workshops as it helps them offset their expenses to be there with you
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
I am regisgtered and attending two workshops.

Vlad??? How many people have regestered this year? If you feel you can relate that info.

I can't wait to talk to Paul P. about his Christmas show.

I am very excited,

Doc
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Doc
I don't get that info (how many or who registered, as I never wanted to be on the money end) I just do the stirring up of interest here and on Facebook and handle the "Talent" and the shows (the goat, the parlor and the evening)
should be a good year though, I had just wanted to remind people it was coming up as with the holidays and all things rush up
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
No problem, I was hoping to stir the crowds as well and let them know they will be among friends. I have encouraged a couple of friends who has have registered.

I can't wait.

Doc
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Any help you can is welcome we can always use more friendly spirits that are interested in our style of magic
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
A Great addition to an already great convention in another show of kindness from the Bizarre Community
Delimbeau whose wonderful wallet is available through Lebanon Circle has donated a BS wallet to the ECSS Raffle
So one lucky winner will get this fantastic item that is sold out at the moment (but you have to come to get in on it)
Delimbeau thank you for your kindness
Vlad
https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/…/be…/products/the-bs-wallet
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
890 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
We are kicking around an idea for something new at ECSS V. Alumni Spirit Sessions Veteran Kyle Lewis has offered to do a LIVE FACEBOOK FEED during our Dealer Demo

The ECSS Dealer Demo has become a Spirit Sessions favorite. Maybe we could share this with folks who are unable to attend. The demo is scheduled for Saturday January 19th 2:30- 4PM EST. What do you think? Good idea? http://eastcoastspiritsessions.com/SessionsVDealerDemo.html

Follow this link for schedule https://ecssschedule.weebly.com/ecss-v.html
Follow this link to register for ECSS V or for more information http://eastcoastspiritsessions.com/Regis......SSV.html
Follw this link for ECSS on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastSpiritSessions/
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Sounds like a great idea, give those that can't be there a little taste of the ECSS
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
603 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
890 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
PROPOSED Schedule for ECSS V
subject to change

THURSDAY
8:00pm RED ROOM hospitality suite open
6:00-10pm The Magic Catalyst workshop*- David Par
11pm - The Cult of Cthulhu Séance! with Vince Wilson

FRIDAY
9am-5pm Dealers room and registration open
8am- 12 noon Your Ghost Story workshop*- Paul Voodini with Careena Fenton
1:00 – 6pm Secret Writing Masters Class workshop*- with Mark Strivings
4:00-5:30pm Free Early Bird bonus lecture Daniel Greenwolf- The Sincerity of Deception
6:30pm Free BUFFET and opening ceremony
8pm Vlad presents Parlor Experiences featuring The Gothic Magic of Vlad, Odd Wonders by TC Tahoe, Merrily Macabre by Sylvia Sceptre, and Curses Foiled Again by Christopher Taylor.

SATURDAY
9am - 5pm Dealers room and registration open
9:15-10:30am Session– The Spirits Speak with Jim Kleefeld
10:45-12 noon Session- The Why Grid -Rolando Santos with guest Doug Gorman
Lunch break
1:00- 2:15pm Session – The Reincarnation of Turbani the Great starring Andreas Sebring
2:30pm-4:00pm Session- Dealer Demo
4:15-5:30 Session - Heavy Metal Séance staring Paul Prater
5:30-7:30pm Dinner on your own
7:30 pm Evening Gala with your host Zeke Powerz, starring David Parr, Sebastian Black, Christopher Taylor, Andreas Sebring, Careena Fenton, Paul Voodini and TC Tahoe, Paul Prater and Sarah. Just added Jim Kleefeld!

SUNDAY
9am- 5pm dealers open
9:30- 10:30am - Session - You Don't Matter with Vince Wilson
10:45- 11:45am Session -The Altar Flame/ Tales from the Museum of Cursed Antiquities with Mary Tomich
Lunch break
1:00- 2:15pm Session – The Titanic / Waves of Emotion with Zeke Powerz
2:30- 3:45pm Session- All In with TC Tahoe
4:00- 5:30pm -Lady BlackSword presents Ladies Night
5:30 - 7pm Dinner on your own
7:00-8pm Farewell Social in the dealer’s room. Last chance, dealer’s room closes at 8pm. Drawing for the Gemini Artifacts raffle and ECSS V Group Photo
8pm -10 PM –the Screaming Goat Contest with your host Mark Strivings -10-minute performances by 13 attendees.

*workshops have separate registration fee. Please visit www.eastcoastspiritsessions.com for details
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
603 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Sunday is "You Don't Matter - Your Audience Does with Vince Wilson and Paul Prater" at 9:30am-10:30am
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
702 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
So Looking forward to this!
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
Hello everyone,

I will be driving into town late on Wednesday or early on Thursday morning like 1am. Anyone have a spare bed where I can crash for one nitght? I will have my own room the rest of the convention. Just trying to save a few dollars.

Thanks,

Doc
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Regular user
The City of Lights
133 Posts

Profile of The Supernaturalist
ECSS is part magic convention and part family reunion. I have learned so much, made some dear friends and I have special memories of each one. I am honored to be part of V, and if you attend, you too will benefit in ways that cannot be put into words.
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
bud.scott
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2018, The Supernaturalist wrote:
ECSS is part magic convention and part family reunion. I have learned so much, made some dear friends and I have special memories of each one. I am honored to be part of V, and if you attend, you too will benefit in ways that cannot be put into words.
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

It's because Myrtle Beach is The City of Lights!
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1002 Posts

Profile of kcalB
So close I can smell the Ocean.
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1002 Posts

Profile of kcalB
ASH, SPECTRE, DEATH TOLL, THE BOG, IMPULSE,

Are just a few of the goodies that, I'll have at ECSS V
You can pm if you'd like to reserve.

Thanks
SB
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
We are getting close to the countdown as We will be there next week, looking forward to seeing old fiends and new
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Get ready for East Coast Spirit Sessions FIVE! (155 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL