The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F I T - Coin Through Ring (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
farmerkarl
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of farmerkarl
For some reason the pay pal link just spins forever not sure if it is me or something else -- but I have to wait for now Smile
at least if I want to use PP

Penguin has it http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10839 but you have to pay shipping unless you buy $30 more -- but then you get a "free" penguin monthly -- decisions decisions
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1350 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
If you’re looking for a revolutionarry gimmick bla bla bla, move along.

This product is, IMHO, that coin trick that you’ll pereform at every gig.. solid, easy to do, pack small play big.
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
info@olivierboes.com
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Loyal user
VA
201 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
This is a steal at $20 with free worldwide shipping and they give you 20% off your first order.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5298 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Do you guys think I should add this to the Marketplace?
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
I thought this one might be ideal for that "odd magic trick" in a close up mentalism set...
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1100 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback!

All orders have shipped and they should all be arriving soon. I'd love to hear some more feedback.

It's true that this could have a slight mentalism slant. I often follow it with the borrowed quarter bending in the spectator's hand.

Best,

Paul
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Received yesterday and it is terrific. Great value too.

Gimmick is very well done...not shoddy like I feared for the price. It pretty much was what I figured it would be...in one of those "why didn't I think of that" kind of way. Simple but brilliant.

Instructions are great. It says Intermediate but I found it pretty easy to learn.

I do prefer to do a different switch than the one taught but that's to each's own (I make as though Im testing the strength/solidity of the coin with both hands and voila...seems justified after the effect, or at least for me).

Though this effect can stand on its own, it will have a permanent place in my pocket...along with Quarter Pounder and Imagination Coins. Again FIT can stand on its own but, with all three, you got a penetration, a transpo, and feat of the imagination.

Well done PC...I love it!
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1100 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2018, PendletonThe3rd wrote:
Received yesterday and it is terrific. Great value too.

Gimmick is very well done...not shoddy like I feared for the price. It pretty much was what I figured it would be...in one of those "why didn't I think of that" kind of way. Simple but brilliant.

Instructions are great. It says Intermediate but I found it pretty easy to learn.

I do prefer to do a different switch than the one taught but that's to each's own (I make as though Im testing the strength/solidity of the coin with both hands and voila...seems justified after the effect, or at least for me).

Though this effect can stand on its own, it will have a permanent place in my pocket...along with Quarter Pounder and Imagination Coins. Again FIT can stand on its own but, with all three, you got a penetration, a transpo, and feat of the imagination.

Well done PC...I love it!

Thanks so much for the feedback! I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase. Sounds like you have a nice close up set there!

This is still shipping free worldwide at www.MentalVoyage.com
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Freddie Henderson
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Freddie Henderson
Sounds like it would go well with the Quiver wallet for the easiest switch ever .
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1841 Posts

Profile of Platt
Stopped into Tannens the other day and Magick Balay performed this for me. So good. The gimmick is exactly what I thought it would be. But until I saw the demo, I didn't think of it. So huge props to Paul. $20 is a steal. This is definitely not for beginners as you need three objects in play. But if you can handle a switch and switch back, you'll love this.. Amongst a sea of garbage gimmicks this is good stuff.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4153 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2018, Freddie Henderson wrote:
Sounds like it would go well with the Quiver wallet for the easiest switch ever .

Switch with Quiver????
Oh, I see, you're just joking.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4644 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2018, Platt wrote:
Stopped into Tannens the other day and Magick Balay performed this for me. So good. The gimmick is exactly what I thought it would be. But until I saw the demo, I didn't think of it. So huge props to Paul. $20 is a steal. This is definitely not for beginners as you need three objects in play. But if you can handle a switch and switch back, you'll love this.. Amongst a sea of garbage gimmicks this is good stuff.

Agree! This is great!

RNK
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8427 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I said early on here..."Me Likey!"

I got mine today, and I just keep marveling at how such a simple idea plays so well.

Nothing hard to it, but it just looks sooooo good. Smile And people have no choice but to be amazed by it because it's so visual and in-your-face amazing! The good reports here are all legit, and then some. Smile I've done it a few times already and it just flows either-which-way you do it, with their ring or yours. And any flexible switching action you use will work good enough to make it all absolutely impossible.

It's really clever and you're only bound by your creativity with it, and Paul and Chris have provided a few creative ways to demonstrate it beyond the basic handling. I think it's well-worth it, just a nice effect to carry in your pocket, and that it uses a quarter for me is nice, in that I usually play with the larger coins. But this "little brother" of a coin trick plays like one of the big boys and holds it own. Do it anywhere and you'll see for yourself, it really is pretty darn nice...A walk-around, close-up dream. Smile

Nice little package...Nice little trick! Smile

*Highly Recommended...and a lot of fun!
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8427 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just had to say, I've now done this many times different ways and it simply amazes people to no end. What I can tell you is that this is a little gem of a trick!

Again, nothing hard here, just some clever visual presentation that sells the trick every time that quarter goes through that ring, yours or anybody's...Everytime! Smile

I'm telling you, I know great closeup men like Jay Sankey and Gregory Wilson are somewhere scratching their heads saying, "Now, why didn't I think of that?"

Just a wonderful little trick...The sorta trick that your grandpa would've shown you and you would remember forever! Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1841 Posts

Profile of Platt
Absolutely. Stupidly simple but yet brilliant gimmick. What I think sells this is that it falls somewhere between an impossible puzzle and a trick. As opposed to cig thru quarter which screams trick. So the spec actually thinks it must be possible and really just happened. But yet it's impossible. Or something like that.

Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Mb217 wrote:
Just had to say, I've now done this many times different ways and it simply amazes people to no end. What I can tell you is that this is a little gem of a trick!

Again, nothing hard here, just some clever visual presentation that sells the trick every time that quarter goes through that ring, yours or anybody's...Everytime! Smile

I'm telling you, I know great closeup men like Jay Sankey and Gregory Wilson are somewhere scratching their heads saying, "Now, why didn't I think of that?"

Just a wonderful little trick...The sorta trick that your grandpa would've shown you and you would remember forever! Smile
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1253 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Would this play well with The Optical Illusion Ring, which has the illusion of expanding and shrinking?

Or is that stretching (pardon the pun) things a little too much?

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
820 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2018, EndersGame wrote:
Would this play well with The Optical Illusion Ring, which has the illusion of expanding and shrinking?

Or is that stretching (pardon the pun) things a little too much?

I HAVE this ring and it is EXACTLY the thing to use because of what has been said earlier. The heat for the Sw**?///8h goes right to the bizarre ring! I LOVE the ring and this Paul C creation is WAY up there on the best I've seen and bought this year. Fantastic handling. In fact, the handling is brilliant. IT is the most open showing of a G**f I've ever seen, actually. I think this is never going to be absent from my pocket. And it isn't easy to spend these either. No need to worry about the S***ch gang - it has all the heart on the ring. Any ring. Go buy this one and be amazed as you watch in the mirror. Learning time? 5 minutes. LOVE IT!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4153 Posts

Profile of videoman
So is the optical illusion ring one size fits all.
You hope it fits one of your fingers?
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
820 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2018, videoman wrote:
So is the optical illusion ring one size fits all.
You hope it fits one of your fingers?

Actually I purchased a real silver one I saw advertised in Genii and selected my size. Not a fan of the gold plate from Magic Makers.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2128 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Kenton Knepper has an entire script around the optical illusion ring. This may be a good trick to use prior to Dan Hauss’ Growing ring too
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F I T - Coin Through Ring (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL