The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F I T - Coin Through Ring (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2018, music wrote:
Thoughts, would following this with a coin bend, be a good follow up or muddy things up? Thoughts?

Hmmmmm...I guess you could follow this up with a few things, but it's really strong enough to stand on its own. Personally, I would let the moment sink in for the specs and leave it at that. You don't want the overall impossibility of it to fade because of another impossible moment perhaps introduced too soon. I know that I have presented this many times now, and there really was no need to add to it or extend it, and this telling by the responses of the moment, people are mesmerized by it. I wouldn't have thought to mess with that, it was just too good. Smile Perhaps it might be an excellent time to go another way and do something completely different, like maybe a card trick or something a little while after. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I agree with MB that this is strong enough to stand on its own but I believe a coin that bends in The Spectator hands is even stronger which is why I think you can definitely follow it up with a coin bend.

I perform many effects such as imagination coins which is super strong and then end up having one of the coins bend in the spectators hand and the overall combination is truly astonishment from the spectators.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
If you have been waiting to "fit" this into your set. There is a limited quantity on sale (5 at the time of this post. The number available will be right above Quantity to order), for a price that will surely "fit" you budget. There were 10 on Sunday when I ordered mine (came to $11 ish with lowest shipping and that was all I ordered this go round.

http://www.themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin......word=FIT

Good luck to the next 5 of you. Smile I can say that it is exactly what I thought it was and I thought $20 was steep although you do get two different gimmicks (a Quarter and a Nickle) that will work with about any ring size. I have pretty large hands as well as sausage fingers. The Quarter works great with my wedding band but I have 2 larger rings, both size 15 that a regular Quarter will pass thru. They may address this in the video, online streaming and Downloadable from Murphy's instruction site. It also should not be a problem as I will borrow "Their ring" and I will know what type and size to look for depending on gimmick.

All in all, not bad for regular price as it is a really visual penetration and easy as pie to end clean.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Sold out now. Hope somebody took advantage of the heads up while it lasted. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
I bought this from the creator when it first came out. Cool effect but I live in Europe so I needed a Euro gimmick. Easy to make if you have the right tool which I don't but my Nephew does. So now I do it in euros. Smile
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Thanks for the feedback guys!

FIT was featured on the Wizard Product Review this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_QwI1O......e&t=1239
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
I liked this but couldn’t seem to get as strong of a reaction as I would like with it so I ended up selling mine.
Probably my fault but I did try a couple presentations and it always seemed to come off more as a puzzle.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Mine should arrive soon looking foward !
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
I think I may have to work extra shifts to get all this cool new magic
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2019, Paul Carnazzo wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys!

FIT was featured on the Wizard Product Review this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_QwI1O......e&t=1239

I would never use a foreign coin personally but YMMV.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2706 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2019, pegasus wrote:
I would never use a foreign coin personally but YMMV.

I always wondered what really is the motivation behind the Brexit. It's magicians protecting their coins.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
kollo
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of kollo
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
I always wondered what really is the motivation behind the Brexit. It's magicians protecting their coins.

Hahaha! Love that!
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Saw the Wizard Product Review and just ordered this. Along with 'Brass Coin Casket' (Airship Magic), this has to be one of the most fairly priced items in magic I have seen in some time...
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, StarManager wrote:
I did miss that - and I apologize deeply. Thank you so much for not flaming me and being kind! Very much appreciate the way you handled this. Forgive me?

Aahhh, can you feel that? Do you know what that is?
That’s a breath of fresh air because unfortunately it’s so rare for anything to be handled on the Café with civility and respect.
I could get used to it.

Yes, it is rather nice isn't it ...

Now you !@#$%^& to%^$ why oh why for !@#$* sake can't you *£******s just be nice all the !@#$*ing time!!????!!!!!

Why ***^*** a******** and gr** a p***** of b*****SASS and be nice like me?

Sorry - couldn't resist!
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I hand them the ring & quarter tell them to try to put the coin through the ring "Impossible" I then have them squeeze the ring into there fist to expand the properties of the metal . I have now executed a shuttle pass & put the quarter through the ring ! I am now in position for the clean up as I take the gimmick coin & penetrate it through the pocket of my pants ! everything is now examinable works great for me . Basically it's coin through pants for the clean-up a real fooler try it .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F I T - Coin Through Ring (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL