The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Double Cross Replacement Parts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kellycards347
View Profile
New user
Canada
11 Posts

Profile of kellycards347
Sooo. I have Double cross and use it often. I had it in my back pocket and sat on it, breaking the main part of the pen. Without giving the trick away I have all the "parts" of the gimmick except for the main grey body of the pen that cracked on me and needs to be replaced. I don't really want to spend $60 on the gimmick again as the rest of the pen is salvageable. Looking at Staples and Walmart I am unable to find a fine tip sharpie that I can use the body to complete my gimmick. I've also checked online with no luck. Does anybody know the model # or have a link to that style of sharpie that is used for this trick that fits the top [and bottom Smile]. Thanks.
ofrmagic
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of ofrmagic
My advise to you is to contact magicsmith to find out the extra grey part I don't think they do but they should guide you on what to do
danieltirado
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of danieltirado
I will contact the as well. Thanks ofrmagic!
Wravyn
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
He is quite helpful and stands by his products, so don't be shy, contact that guy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Double Cross Replacement Parts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL