The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Good books (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2497 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2018, Lemniscate wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2018, saxonia wrote:
T. A. Waters: Mind Myth and Magic, Hermetic Press, 1993 (out of print, unfortunately) - 840 pages full of great ideas

I may be mistaken but I think this is on the list of stuff to be republished (along with Prism, Mnemonica (out already), Barrie Richardson's stuff, etc.).

I already have a copy of all of those so I just somewhat noticed the news about it. I'd keep my eyes open if I were you.

Just a follow-up in case anyone here missed it, Prism has been reprinted and is available from multiple dealers.

Penguin Magic has the rights to the Hermetic Press releases and is supposed to be releasing them over the next couple of years. This is in addition to other rights I've heard (but do not know) they've obtained. As with Mnemonica, I saw a bunch of people selling their Prism books for outrageous prices right before the new printings. Keep your eyes open, it's obvious that SOME (not all) other performers can, will, and do price gouge whenever they can.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Good books (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL