The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Derek DelGaudio - In & Of Itself LAST SHOW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
812 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Did anyone attend the final performance of Derek DelGaudio's amazing show in NYC on 08/19/18?
I'm really curious to know how that show differed from all the others as there are parts of the show that rely on someone leaving and coming to the following performance. Also, what happens to 'The Book'??

I think it's fair to discuss this show publically with spoilers as it will never be performed again. Last question, how many of you also picked the "I AM a magician" card?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
696 Posts

Profile of tomd
Firstly:

Best show I've ever seen, period.

I wonder if you will even find someone on the Café who saw the last show.. it's like a 150 seat venue, and I got the impression that most of the audience were layman when I went. But I would really like to know the answers to those questions. I'd imagine that part of the show was just plain cut out, or at least the had the person come back for the last show, but he didn't send anyone off later.

I chose the "I am an enigma" card. Mainly because I came in about 2 minutes before the start and tried to find the best card that suited me.. and that's all I could see.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
812 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Some Twitter chatter here but not much info:
https://twitter.com/derek_del/status/1031344794168184833

This also remains the best magical performance I've seen as well with Pen & Teller's show as a close second. But nothing has hit me so hard as Derek looking me straight in the eye and telling me what I see myself as (along with another 100 people).
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3979 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I believe the book was kept (from what I was told). The show however was pretty much the same show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Derek DelGaudio - In & Of Itself LAST SHOW (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL