The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Are Magicians Actually Cool? (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
”Knowledge is, indeed, that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another.”

-Joseph Addison

Next to the virtuous then, there are none as cool as those who know. This is normally the full-timers who work hard, studying and putting into practice every day that which they know.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I agree. This is also why it is important to understand there are different levels of magicians, performers, and entertainers and their execution is different based on knowledge, skills, and experience among other things.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
Most magicians I know are nice friendly people. That's cool enough for me in my book.
magicianbrady
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
Magic is cool, magicians not so much
bluejay17!
View Profile
Regular user
DC
120 Posts

Profile of bluejay17!
I would say that younger magicians like Calen Morreli, Nate Staniforth (he's a little older), and Moritz Mueler (I hope I spelled it right) are cool. They appeal to the audience because they seem like normal people. The more you set yourself apart from your target audience, the less "cool" you become. This doesn't make you a bad magician, it just means you don't seem "cool". That's not a bad thing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Are Magicians Actually Cool? (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL