The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Richard Webster Berlin Seminar in October! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Goldini
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Goldini
I'm not quite sure whether it is allowed to announce an event here. If not, I apologize in advance. But I'm so excited, I simply have to share this!

Anyway, John Reeves and I are two mentalism and psychic entertainment enthusiasts from Berlin, Germany. We're not professional event managers (although John successfully organized two Neil Scryer workshops in Berlin) but we're both huge fans of Richard Webster's, the world-famous mentalist from New Zealand. So imagine our joy when we asked Richard if he would come to Berlin to give a seminar - and he said YES!

The seminar is a two-day masterclass in psychic entertainment. It takes place in an elegant hotel on October 5th and 6th, 2018. So, if you're lucky enough to live in Europe, this is your chance to spend two full days with Richard Webster and learn from the master himself! But only if you act quickly, as the number of participants is strictly limited to 15 and the places are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. Participation costs only 290 euros (about $330), but there's an early bird discount up until August 31st, so it's just 246,50 euros (about $280) until then.

You'll find a detailed curriculum on richardwebsterberlin.wordpress.com - this is also where you can book easily and safely. See you in Berlin! ;-)
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Mr. Webster is the gold standard. It would be great to see this. One hopes it will be recorded for those of us unable to attend.
Goldini
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Goldini
Yes, gypsyfish, I agree wholeheartedly. Richard Webster has been the single most important influence in the way I regard psychic entertainment, and I'm certainly not the only one. To many people, he is mainly connected with readings, of which he is the undisputed master. However, as most folks around here know, he was also one of the most prolific contributors to Bascom Jones' Magick. He has come up with some highly innovative concepts and effects, the newest of which he will show and teach in Berlin. Seminar places are selling quickly, and I'm happy to say that we already have some of Europe's top mentalists on board. I'm afraid that video footage, as of yet, is not planned.
Gumar Oz DuBar
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Gumar Oz DuBar
This is sure to be an amazing event. Anyone going is very lucky for this opportunity.
I write and edit text.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I hope this is recorded and becomes available for those of us who cannot get there.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Please please please record this. It would sell like hot cakes
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
boboswitch
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
I concur with others who say that spending time learning from a legend is actually the chance of a lifetime. Richard Busch just held a Master Class last month. Since I already posted in "So Happy Together" about my "time with a legend" experience, I will just express my happiness and encouragement for those who are able to spend time with Richard Webster. The value of spending time with a master of his craft is incalculable.

Frank
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Richard Webster Berlin Seminar in October! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL