The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Wrist Watch I.T. Reel by Helbey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Just saw this today! I "invented" it in my mind in 1976 just couldn't make it! Anyone see this yet? How good? Does it hjave a "lock" feature like "pen" and "tarantula"? How replace the IT?
https://tricksupply.com/product/watch-i-t-helbey/

Click here to view attached image.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
farmerkarl
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of farmerkarl
Looks cool ( very James Bond ) trepriceay I need to think about how to use this since the "thing" is on your wrist .?.?.??
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
No difference to use it on wrist as to use in hand like Tarantula.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
885 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
While the 'Reel' aspect of this is new (and exciting!) it is not a new idea. I have two of the original versions of IT in a working watch. It was put out awhile ago by Alex Lourido and called Time Perception. Now I will say it was not a reel, but a dispenser. It also allowed you to do different effects (like coin in watch).

That being said, this being a REEL is very cool. And a reel in a WORKING watch that doesn't seem to be huge? Very nice.

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I'm reserving the "huge" until I see this near a quarter or something. Could be a small ore big wrist in the photo and we have no frame of reference. Time Perception was indeed interesting but I never found a use for it in the real world. Did you Judah Vee?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8254 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Looks like an incredibly tacky, fake Breitling. Nobody with an ounce of self-respect would wear this.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Pegasus! You're breaking my heart! I WANT to love this. Then again I can wear it as I have none of that self respect stuff . . .
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8254 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I suppose you could say you won it on one of those 1 Dollar grab machines at the local arcade.
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Looks like an incredibly tacky, fake Breitling. Nobody with an ounce of self-respect would wear this.

So if I buy a watch at Wal-Mart or some other chain store I have no self respect? Seems like a bit of a unfair generalization. It's a watch, not a status symbol. Unless those things are extremely important to you.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8254 Posts

Profile of pegasus
But why try and make it look like a Breitling? If it was a standard cheap Walmart watch, then fine, but believe me you will be a laughing stock to millions out there that are watch savvy. It’s hideous.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2018, Judah Vee wrote:
Http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......orum=109

Hmmmmm....lol

I SEARCHED and did not find this which is why I started a thread here. THANK YOU for sharing the link Judah Vee!

JT
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I searched the name on the watch (Helbec) on Google to see what comes up... That the only reason I found it. But you are welcome.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Funny we can't find it here with our own internal search! Thank you again - I posted our thread on theirs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Wrist Watch I.T. Reel by Helbey (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL