The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Café Hero by Iain Bailey (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mars26986
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of mars26986
Hey guys, this looks good as a twist in a classic!

Https://www.magicshop-deals.com/products/cafe-hero

A modern twist on a classic card trick. Café Hero is a two phase effect using coffee loyalty cards.

The performer displays a stack on non stamped loyalty cards and one fully stamped card. The spectator holds the stamped card between their palms and the performer presents an unstamped card. Visually the cards switch places so now he can claim yet another free coffee!

After displaying the unstamped stack of cards, the magician instantly causes every single card to be fully stamped meaning free coffee for everyone!

The trick is easy, can slip in your wallet and looks like everyday coffee shop loyalty card

Comes complete with gimmicks and online instructions.
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
871 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Looks like another Sv*****i trick.

Not the type of coffee cards that I would get here in the States, so it's not for me.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Obvious to everyone here but I do think it’s cute and it’s nice that it’s not the trick deck. Only con is the fake Café. I wish they could use Café Nero cards or another real brand.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Wouldn’t be difficult to make your own set up. Just need a dodgy stamp made up
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2018, pegasus wrote:

For sure. It wouldn't cost less but it would look more magical. The "Hero" just screams gimmicked.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2018, Sophocles wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2018, pegasus wrote:

For sure. It wouldn't cost less but it would look more magical. The "Hero" just screams gimmicked.

You could even use dabs of mega bright lipstick to magnify the change effect.
IainBailey
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of IainBailey
Hello everyone!
Thanks for your interest in my debut release. This really is a fun, simple trick based on a trick you all know.

A couple of answers to above comments:
The reason why I put the cards under the name “cafe hero” was because I was worried of legal issues! However I have NEVER had someone ask to inspect the cards or notice the different name. It doesn’t matter anyway because I use this trick as “an example of what they can do in their own towns.”

The cards are fantastic quality and the the stiffer Card makes the card moves simpler. This is another reason I went for a different name because they would likely know the different “feel” to the standard Nero cards.

I appreciate all of your support and if you have any questions regarding this trick please get in touch!

Best wishes,

Iain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Café Hero by Iain Bailey (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL