The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Penn & Teller - Actual names of their bits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of acortest
Multiple Outs - P&T have a new bit in their show where they borrow a phone from an audience member who calls a friend or family member who couldn't be at the show, (preferably someone is a big Penn & Teller fan) via live video chat, and Penn proceeds to perform an impossible card trick for that one person over the phone. The live video call is projected onto IMAG (Image MAGnification) screens so the audience can enjoy the excitement of seeing a P&T fan enjoy getting their pants fooled off themselves, since the entire audience can plainly see exactly how the trick is done. In fact, some of the audience members are actually selected to participate in the working method of the trick, which I won't get into the details of, but I can see how it would be very fun & interesting for the audience to participate in or just to observe.
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of acortest
Quote:
On Aug 27, 2018, acortest wrote:

Bits I would like to know the name of:

Camera Man - (I'd really like to hear what they call this) - an audience member comes up to video record Penn as he plays with farm toys, while Teller is behind the backdrop making the magic happen (adding and taking away things which can not be seen by the volunteer filming and looking through the video camera's viewfinder). During the course of the trick, it ends with the volunteer removing the videocamera from his face and facing the audience and it is actually Teller holding the video camera.

Cowboy - I finally heard Penn reference this bit in his podcast and he said he thinks it's one of, if not the best, they've ever come up with. It is simply called 'Cowboy'.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Penn & Teller - Actual names of their bits (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL