The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mat (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
726 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, pattrick wrote:
Yin Howe, I just happened to be browsing the Café and clicked on this topic and saw these posts. I find it interesting that all of your mats have the same problem, which I have not ever seen before in all my mat making years. I have had a few magicians who wore their mats out in a certain spot form so much shuffling in the same area. Three years of heavy use could do it as well. I see form the picture you have a Red Lava mat ( this top fabric is now out of production from my supplier) What are the other size mats? If the size and weight are not over .9 KG I will replace your mats if you handle the shipping ( $24.00 USD)
Funny, I just saw you on Facebook before I went to the Magic Café.
Please send all correspondence to my e mail pattrick@pattricksmagic.com as this post would get pretty busy.
Any good comments here is appreciated though.
We are also introducing a servante mat that is a one piece combo. Soon to be on the website www.pattricksmagic.com
Thank You. Pattrick

Pattrick sorted out my "problem". Excellent customer service by a maker that stands 100% behind his product!
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
RMV
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of RMV
I bought what I thought was a good mat about two years ago. It started separating almost immediately. Going to upgrade to a Patrick’s mat soon. Does anyone have thoughts on the folding versions? Debating between rolling, one fold and two fold.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1700 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I have one of the small folding mats. I really L I'll e it.
In the long run, no matter which you decide on, you can't go wrong with any of Patrick's mats.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1700 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2018, Wravyn wrote:
I have one of the small folding mats. I really like it.
In the long run, no matter which you decide on, you can't go wrong with any of Patrick's mats.
troy thornton
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of troy thornton
I have a Deluxe Close-Up Pad 16X23 (Red) by Murphy's Magic it's a Great pad.
But I wanted something custom sized to fit a portable table so I ordered from Patrick's Mats. It showed
up and it was a perfect fit and very well made awesome pads.

Click here to view attached image.
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
201 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Thanks Troy. Great picture, “Shuffe Well My Friend” Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
The Gold Coin
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of The Gold Coin
I got a mid sized folding mat from Pattrick a few years ago, and it's still going strong. His mats are soft and have just enough give to easily pick up cards or coins.

Recently I wanted something a little larger and thicker for the cups and balls, so I asked Pattrick about making a custom mat. I got it a few weeks ago, and the quality was matched only by Pattrick's excellent customer service. The extra thickness damps the sound of dropping a cup, and the new crocodile backing material holds on tight even to my polished desk.

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mat (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL