The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Table that attaches tto other tables? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

equivoque
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of equivoque
I have seen a little table top that clamps onto the side of the restaurant table for hospitality work. Has anyone else seen this? Do you know where to get it?
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
865 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Scott Guinn made and sold a table many years ago that he called, The Table Hoppers Friend.

Also, Al from 3shells.com used to make one. Here's the link: https://www.3shells.com/close-up-tables.html

You may have to look to the used market to find something, or else have one custom made for you.
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Thanks!
Cris Cringle
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Cris Cringle
I'm thinking of building something like that Scott Guinn table.. The woodwork is easy enough,,, that is a nice leather top on there. I might have to study on how to attach the tops

Cris
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1001 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2018, Cris Cringle wrote:
I'm thinking of building something like that Scott Guinn table.. The woodwork is easy enough,,, that is a nice leather top on there. I might have to study on how to attach the tops

Cris

With screws . . . you attach them with screws.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6577 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
FWIW, over the years a number of people copied my design. I made my first one in the late 80s and showed it to several big names who were highly expert on such things and they all said it was original. (One guy who put out a copy that is virtually EXACTLY like mine wasn't even born yet!)

Even though I am not currently manufacturing the THF, I retain the rights. The only person I have given permission to make my design is Kirk Grodske. Anyone else making the same or very similar design is doing so without permission.

Like I said, FWIW . . .
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Table that attaches tto other tables? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL