The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Reviews (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Here's something we're working on

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/1y30ecui71
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Someone asked if this is replacing Regal....NO...its not. This is just something we thought you guys would like. Some truth about select products. Stuff we are willing to sell one the Reel Magic Marketplace.

We are working on issue 51 right now. Kainoa is flying in to shoot some segments and it looks like he will be back in the next issue also

ALSO Paul Green Lecture next week.

We will have more of this soon.
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
Koz ~

I'd like to make a recommendation that the the reviewer demonstrate the product itself. I think that's what adds to the sell of the product rather just dropping in the trailer. For me, that's one of the reasons I enjoy Alakazam's reviews with Peter and Dave.

Just my two cents worth.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea were just getting started here......I will let him know....he actually does Ignition all the time....would have been easy to do....thats why we posted this.......to get input
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Nice addition to Reel Magic. So these will strictly just be reviews of Marketplace items, is that correct Kozmo?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yes that's correct
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Reviews (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL