The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Golf ball in jar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThisSkysFunny!
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ThisSkysFunny!
Greetings. All methods put aside, I recently purchased the directions on how to put the g.ball into the jar, but....What kind of jar works best? Either they are too easy (B.F.), and require no "magic" or they're too stubborn, and will only break. No asking the how, but any suggestions for the "what"? Thank you.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2018, ThisSkysFunny! wrote:
Greetings. All methods put aside, I recently purchased the directions on how to put the g.ball into the jar, but....What kind of jar works best? Either they are too easy (B.F.), and require no "magic" or they're too stubborn, and will only break. No asking the how, but any suggestions for the "what"? Thank you.

try the puzzle section.
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of rjs
I followed the instructions, but found that the method did not work
Maybe modern golf balls resist the olde technique.
Private message me for more details.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Don't you just unscrew the top to get the ball in the jar? That's how I would do it, with my mason jars. Or is it like the egg in the bottle? That's a totally different thing.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Golf ball in jar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL