The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ESCALATORS by Peter Turner (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
So...hey...there is a bonus routine in the folder that Peter uploaded all the links to...so...I guess...there ya go!

Nathan
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2018, Nathan Pain wrote:
So...hey...there is a bonus routine in the folder that Peter uploaded all the links to...so...I guess...there ya go!

Nathan

Thanks for the heads up! Clearly Tommy there was completely unaware of it so didn’t bother telling anybody on this thread (aka his own customers).
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

Nathan

Thanks for the heads up! Clearly Tommy there was completely unaware of it so didn’t bother telling anybody on this thread (aka his own customers).

Or directly. I should not have to find this out on this forum or any other social media platform. I should have been contacted directly. Such a shame.
Dr Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, UK
203 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
I finally got Escalators. It's a really great collection of effects. The performances were awesome to see and Pete provides clear and direct instruction for how to do them.

I have performed 'Blind Coincidence' three times since learning it and it goes down so well. I really like this one. I have also tried out 'Knowledge' a couple times - one of which hit fully, the other which didn't. However, the nature of the routine helped cover this nicely. I've tried Duped once - and it worked really well. Need to go back over some others before trying them out.

Escalators has some really great thinking - and has provided me with some routines that I can do pretty much at anytime. So I'm very happy with this. I also liked the style of the project and how it was all shot. It makes it feel like you're having a direct chat with Pete. And he also provides you with a nice little glimpse into some aspects of his life, hobbies, and such (similar to some of his written pieces -but it was cool seeing it visually).

- Ross
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Vector' (propless code divination) https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/vector-by-ross-bartels-e-book
'Janken' (propless RPS effects) - limited release
'Tacitus' (non-verbal propless effect) - limited release
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

Nathan

Or directly. I should not have to find this out on this forum or any other social media platform. I should have been contacted directly. Such a shame.

I assumed he didn't contact HIS OWN customers but since I'm not one of his customers I didn't want to make that assumption. Thanks for proving my assumptions to be correct. LoL.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
How many effects have DR? And how many effects require a completely gimmicked deck of cards that you can't use for other effects?

Thanks
Sleepy
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2018, SleepyMagic wrote:
How many effects have DR? And how many effects require a completely gimmicked deck of cards that you can't use for other effects?

Thanks
Sleepy

I think perhaps 2 which requires their own gimmicked decks. One of those which uses a very subtle DR for the first half that is completely cleaned up on the second half of the routine. For the most part roughly 3/4 of the project requires practically nothing and no DR.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
What is the percentage of card effects?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2018, aligator wrote:

Like 1/5. This is mainly a classic mentalism content release. Shot really well. Pretty well organized. Content is actually phenomenal. Buy from whomever you wish but based on how Tom there from his house... ahem, I mean from his Mentalistry store has handled this release, I would just avoid the headaches and confusion and not buy from him. It is available directly from Peter as well as MindFX I believe.
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2018, aligator wrote:

Like 1/5. This is mainly a classic mentalism content release. Shot really well. Pretty well organized. Content is actually phenomenal. Buy from whomever you wish but based on how Tom there from his house... ahem, I mean from his Mentalistry store has handled this release, I would just avoid the headaches and confusion and not buy from him. It is available directly from Peter as well as MindFX I believe.

Do you see any other dealers here trying to help? Anyone who had an issue has been emailed and their problems sorted. All these other retailers you talk of. Do you see them here? in this thread? Didn't think so. But to be fair this is probably the reason they aren't, people like you.

I might take a page out of there book and just leave you to it. If anyone needs any help please email me at info@mentalistry.com and I will do my best to help and answer any question you might have!

Tom
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Did we ever get to bottom of whether there was actually a bonus routine or not for pre-orders?

I pre-ordered and received some bonus files but none of them were a routine!
vaibanez
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of vaibanez
Check your dropbox link. There should be a bonus PDF there now.
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Thanks vaibanez. I checked the link and there it was. Boom. Organised!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I think I need to get this. with all the free show and tips Peter gave at one years mindvention I feel I owe him. I have some of his pdfs but I love to watch him work.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Hey guys I’m late to the party. Lots of commotion over the 6 pages. I see this is now on download with Penguin. Can I get confirmation that after all this time this is everything,
Bonuses and whatever needed to make the card gaffs? Peter is such a genius I was wondering how much memorization to these are necessary and difficulty level if you’ve been away from mentalism for a while. Thx for your thoughts. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11521
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I just purchased this from 13 Souls. It seems like part of the Shopped explanation is missing. The 3rd explanation video ends the sentence 'let's look at that now' and then it ends. I think the 4th video is missing.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2023, Bartelli wrote:
I just purchased this from 13 Souls. It seems like part of the Shopped explanation is missing. The 3rd explanation video ends the sentence 'let's look at that now' and then it ends. I think the 4th video is missing.

***, I was interested in getting this, any source where I can get this product with all the bonus please ?
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Lakewood, Ohio
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Thanks
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
HELP NEEDED!!!

I just started watching Escalators again and I love some of the effects, especially:

OUT OF MY MIND!

But does anyone know where you can buy the cards required to perform this killer effect?

Thanks!

John Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ESCALATORS by Peter Turner (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL