The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ESCALATORS by Peter Turner (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Peter said it’s rendering (I have no idea what that means but I think it means it’s still in production).
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2018, Nevets wrote:
Peter said it’s rendering (I have no idea what that means but I think it means it’s still in production).


I think it means production is done and literally just have to render the video to a format to put on Vimeo.
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Hopefully up soon then.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2018, Nevets wrote:
Hopefully up soon then.


I think Peter just hasn't been home recently to upload the files is what's happening.
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Cool, no rush.
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Surely it must have finished rendering now?
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
Manchester, United Kingdom
286 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
I am pretty sure it has, I think Pete is offline currently as he is riding through the hills Smile

Apologies from my self and on the behalf of Pete for the wait!

I am sure it'll be worth it though, plus there is a possibility that new things could be added in the future!

Tom
Mentalistry | Providing quality material to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Hopefully it will be soon. I feel Pete will come through, but it is frustrating not having all that was paid for/advertised at initial time of release.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Any update on the remainder of this content Pete?
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
Manchester, United Kingdom
286 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Glad to announced that Punxed has now been added to your Escalators folders! Apologies for the delay, I am sure once you see it will have been worth the wait! Thanks for your patience guys!

Tom
Mentalistry | Providing quality material to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Cool. Thanks for the heads up!
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Psy
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Nevets wrote:
Thanks Tom.


Is PUNXED the PRE-ORDER bonus routine?
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, Psy wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Nevets wrote:
Thanks Tom.


Is PUNXED the PRE-ORDER bonus routine?


Good question.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, Psy wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Nevets wrote:
Thanks Tom.


Is PUNXED the PRE-ORDER bonus routine?


No. Peter mentioned that he has the bonus written up already for the PDF but has not had the opportunity to upload the file(s).
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, Psy wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Nevets wrote:
Thanks Tom.


Is PUNXED the PRE-ORDER bonus routine?


No. Peter mentioned that he has the bonus written up already for the PDF but has not had the opportunity to upload the file(s).


So the bonus will be coming in the form of a PDF and not an additional video?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, Psy wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Nevets wrote:
Thanks Tom.


Is PUNXED the PRE-ORDER bonus routine?


No. Peter mentioned that he has the bonus written up already for the PDF but has not had the opportunity to upload the file(s).


So the bonus will be coming in the form of a PDF and not an additional video?


It's PDF + video(s).
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Cool thanks! Looking forward to this. How will those of us that pre-ordered be notified that this is ready?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Cool thanks! Looking forward to this. How will those of us that pre-ordered be notified that this is ready?


Well, probably as we have been on all recent PT releases, by friending Peter on FB and keeping an eye out on his posts. LoL.

Access to the content when it's available is going to be in our Dropbox is what I guess.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Cool thanks! Looking forward to this. How will those of us that pre-ordered be notified that this is ready?


Well, probably as we have been on all recent PT releases, by friending Peter on FB and keeping an eye out on his posts. LoL.

Access to the content when it's available is going to be in our Dropbox is what I guess.


Not on and never will be on FB
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, tmoca wrote:
Cool thanks! Looking forward to this. How will those of us that pre-ordered be notified that this is ready?


Well, probably as we have been on all recent PT releases, by friending Peter on FB and keeping an eye out on his posts. LoL.

Access to the content when it's available is going to be in our Dropbox is what I guess.


Not on and never will be on FB


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Well then, you will have to settle on waiting on folks like myself to come on here and post the updates we've seen on FB then eh? LoL.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ESCALATORS by Peter Turner (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL