The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » S.U.C. 2 ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2005-08-15 17:57, espmagic wrote:
Check out EVILDAN's version...he is always reachable(!) and his is a wonderfully hand-sewn wallet...does everything that Mark's does, and will actually come to your mailbox! (No, my tone is not agressive; just smiling...0

Lee

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but I don't believe Evil has a wallet with the SUC gaff on his website.
( Nice to see a thread come back to life a year later. )
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Mark Ross: I had the problem you mentioned of getting the card back in so I used a small corner rounder on a few of the cards and it works very very smoothly now.

Jusst a thought, - Nicodemus
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Lee, just out of curiosity, which of his wallets are you referring to -- the EVILDAN wallet itself, or just all of his wallets in general..?

Seth
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
Quote:
On 2005-08-14 19:52, Mark Ross wrote:
A quick, related question..........I have the SUC 2. Do any of you have difficulty in sliding an unfolded, regular business card into the special pocket, from the inside of the wallet? Or is mine just stitched too tightly?

Just wondering.........

Mark Ross

Yes! Problem is resolved by sticking your index finger of your left hand into the slit from the underside. THis looks completely natural as you are holding the wallet. The card then slides straight into the wider opening.

Andrew
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
Mark Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Batavia, NY
236 Posts

Profile of Mark Ross
Nicodemus & Andrew,

Thanks for the advice.

Mark
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
Quote:
On 2005-08-15 21:28, Myster wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-08-15 17:57, espmagic wrote:
Check out EVILDAN's version...he is always reachable(!) and his is a wonderfully hand-sewn wallet...does everything that Mark's does, and will actually come to your mailbox! (No, my tone is not agressive; just smiling...0

Lee

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but I don't believe Evil has a wallet with the SUC gaff on his website.
( Nice to see a thread come back to life a year later. )

Can someone let my know what Evildan's wallet is called. The one with the SUC gaff please.
I'm very keen on the SUC2 but since Mark Strivings is not going to supply them I'd be happy to buy something equivalent from Evildan.

Your help would be much appriciated.

Cheers

Ola
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
sarcophilus
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix
195 Posts

Profile of sarcophilus
I would also like to know which of EvilDan's wallets is similar to the SUC...

-thomas
sarcophilus
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix
195 Posts

Profile of sarcophilus
I would also like to know which of EvilDan's wallets is similar to the SUC...

-thomas
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
EvilDan makes several wallets, card cases and z notebooks. The one that has a similar property to the SUC is the PJ wallet. I don't know if he is making them right now. Contact EvilDan at:

evildan@prodigy.net

The EvilDan wallet is a ***k wallet sort of like a vertical Caper Case but can be used as your regular wallet, too, as it has enough room to hold a lot of stuff.

The PJ is a business card wallet with the property you seek plus one other. It is NOT on his website currently.

Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
Thanx Tony,

Much appriciated.

Cheers

Ola
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
So do I take it that suc 2 is dead ? I have heard from a reliable source that alakazam are bringing out a very similar wallet in the autumn. I cant wait - it will make a superb xmas present!
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
One more note, the Vendetta Wallet will do all sorts of incredible things. One of which is the SUC peek.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
The Vendetta is an excellent wallet. Lots of stuff included. No load confab, gyp pad, caper case peek etc. I still use my SUC though. It is simple and does the job I want it to do.
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
How related are the vendetta wallet and the SUC?
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
The Vendetta uses a few different principles including the SUC principle. But the placing of item of the SUC principle( which is really a rather old principle) makes the Vendetta difficult to use for SUC purposes. One CAN use the Vendetta for several fine effects including a Caper Case type ***k, a no load confabulation, swami-ing, and a different kind of ***k a la the Pro Pad.

The PJ, can be used exactly the way the SUC is used as well as exactly the way the Caper Case is used, as far as a ***K that is.
Best regards,
Photofnish
View Profile
Regular user
Issaquah, WA
140 Posts

Profile of Photofnish
For those who perform the no-load Confabulation routine with the Vendetta, would you say that is plays just as strong as a more traditional Confab routine with wallet and envelope? Does the no-load feature make the workings any more transparent?

Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
By the way, those of you familiar with the SUC, if you look at the Vendetta on EvilDan's website, you will see what I mean about the placement.

http://www.evildan.biz/leather/

Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Photofnish,

I am not begging the question when I say that it depends on one's opinion. My opinion, for what its worth, is that it IS as strong. With the Vendetta, you are writing on a pad in the wallet. You take the envelope out of the same wallet. When I have performed it, it made no difference to the audience...none at all.
( no carbons or impressions)

When shown to some friends who are mentalists,they were mixed on that issue. Of course, that was speculation on their part as they never performed it.

Also, the entire statement is not writen out with the Vendetta...just the pretinent info is on the card inside the envelope. But its all you need.

Again, the impact is the same to my audiences. To those who have NOT performed it, the opinions are mixed.

Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
Photofnish
View Profile
Regular user
Issaquah, WA
140 Posts

Profile of Photofnish
Much appreciated, Mr. Razzano. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
pvhoutten
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of pvhoutten
In regards to the Vendetta wallet; can you load it the way you would load a SUC ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » S.U.C. 2 ! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL