The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Multiplying bananas (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kanawati
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
301 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Many thanks 61magic! Neznarf, lol, it has turned into a storage room but I’m in my garage. I found it’s a good spot to film without distracting my family. While my kids are trying to do their homework they don’t have to hear me go on about bananas or some other magical patter!
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Kanawati, you are very welcome. I am glad my comments were well accepted. The thanks is for your video share.

I like how the banana seemed to have a little mischievous behavior. It reminded me of a zombie ball.

I was thinking about the banana behind the ear, and I can't help to think that the glasses can be used to hold the banana either by pin or velcro. I am thinking where the glasses curve down past your ear.
Sometimes an obstacle ends up being the answer. If you are open to the idea of modifying the banana, I imagine new doors open up, such as inserting a small magnet so the banana can stick to your front pocket (pocket has something in it for magnet to attract).

Granted, I don't have any magic bananas so I might be missing something.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Multiplying bananas (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL