The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What is This? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello

I am cataloging the collection of a long time magic pal of mine who died last year and have come across an effect (props) that are without any instructions. I wonder if any one here can tell me what the effect for these props is called?

There is a chrome canister with a hole at each end, a disc with a hole in it, several pieces of plastic and a bodkin with thread.

Thanks.

Keith Hart

Click here to view attached image.
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Pseudolus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Pseudolus
It looks like you have "psychic escape" minus the discs, plus some unrelated bits and bobs.
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello

Thanks Pseudolus but I have now discovered a stack of instruction sheets and gone through them. It seems that this is Chow Chin by Cliff Lount and George Blake from Bradford Magic studio.

Thanks for looking.

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What is This? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL