The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » What ever happened to Tony Hassini and the IMS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17439 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
Well maybe it is a bit harsh as Don King had done time in prison and killed at least 2 people. He spent almost 4 years in jail before the pardon.

So the comparison is not really so spot on.

I would agree but you might be a bit surprised when I asked him about his hair and he said " I'm like the DonnKing of Magic!" So obviously the comparison doesn't bother him. Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19733 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The hair comparison doesn't bother him according to you. I have not heard that from anyone else. I am pretty certain that Tony would not want to be thought of as the magic version of the criminal that Don King is. Not 100% but it is close.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14010 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm surprised that through this thread no one mentioned the MMBK.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14010 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
For those who wonder, MMBK stands for the "Marveois Magical Burger King," the character that Tony played in the Burger King TV ads in the 70's and early 80's.

https://youtu.be/AyLk1l-nBaI
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » What ever happened to Tony Hassini and the IMS (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL