The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Crowd Goes Wild - Lecture Notes (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I have been pulling hard drives from old broken computers and putting them in this computer to retrieve data, and have come across the notes for my "Crowd Goes Wild" lecture. Am now adding them to the CGW page at Magic Joint, here is how you find them:

Under the part one and two videos, just below the example footage and above the Pass-the-Hat icon is a *NEW* link to download that .pdf ... on my computer it opens it in the browser, or I can right-click and select "Save link as...".

Most of it is covered in the videos, but there is some material in the notes I didn't cover. Smile

http://magicjoint.com/pages/magic-shop/t......d-promo/

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
186 Posts

Profile of Endless West
Thanks or posting this JoeJoe.
I'll be sure to give them a read!

-West!!
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
Thanks a bunch. I've helped the hat and always appreciated your style. Contrast those colors!
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
110 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Previously, even though he let the website expire, if you knew what you were doing you could find urls to JoeJoe's (otherwise unlisted) youtube videos, but the lecture notes were unavailable. I reached out to Joejoe asking if they were available anywhere but received no response, and moved on.

Recently, he made the videos from "Crowd Goes Wild" available on his Youtube channel, so now that the video's are out in the open, I thought I'd ask here whether anyone has a link to his Lecture Notes they'd be willing share (via private message if you prefer). Normally I wouldn't ask, but since the content is open source (and now given away publicly), I figured it was worth asking.
All about borrowed coins.
Nickoli Sharpe
View Profile
Regular user
Worldwide
145 Posts

Profile of Nickoli Sharpe
Hey there Scotchrocket,

Have look at reel magic Magazine only $5 a month.
The Cellini videos are there and his lecture.
Top material and advice.
Nickoli
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
110 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Hi Nickoli!

I agree, Reel Magic is a great resource. I'm a big Cellini fan and love those vids.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5412 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I have a ton of video with Cellini tasing to Jon Racherbaumer in a hotel in Vegas...talking the streets and also sliding....historic stuff...will be in reel magic soon
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5412 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sorry talking to Jon racherbaeumer
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
110 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2021, Kozmo wrote:
I have a ton of video with Cellini tasing to Jon Racherbaumer in a hotel in Vegas...talking the streets and also sliding....historic stuff...will be in reel magic soon

Very cool; was re-watching Cellini's 'Slydini Lecture' last night and he mentions Jon Racherbaumer in it, so the timing on waking up to this is great news. Can't wait to see/hear it!
Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
127 Posts

Profile of Eldini
More Cellini?? Yes please!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Crowd Goes Wild - Lecture Notes (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL