The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Utopia Prediction Box by Magic Wagon (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
The latest Magic Wagon release, Utopia Prediction Box, is now available.

Here is the description from Magic Wagon’s website:

The performer shows a folded sheet of paper which he states will be the prediction outcome and places it inside an elegant wooden box where it remains clearly visible through a glass window. The spectator is then handed a deck of cards to examine, thoroughly shuffle and then give a final cut. The box is then opened and the spectator them self-removes the prediction inside. Let’s say it is shown to be, for example, “The Seven of Hearts will be the 4th card of the deck”. The spectator is now asked to turn over the 4th card of the deck that he himself just seconds ago legitimately shuffled and cut to. Unbelievably, it is the Seven of Hearts!

This is unquestionably one truly memorable and baffling effect!

The window box remains in full view at all times!

The pack of cards used is completely normal!

The effect can be repeated with a different outcome each and every time!

The box measures approximately 8.25cm wide, 3.50cm high and 10.80cm deep and has been completely handcrafted from yellow wood with a dark brown matte coating finish.

Only 75 have been made, half of which have been sold so far this morning...
Here is the link to get yours: http://www.magic-wagon.com/ProductDetail.asp?id=183

So, what do you think of this one?

Simon Smile

P.S. Thanks to Mr Tony Curtis for the picture above!
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Only 15 left!!
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
Trying to buy this but the PayPal link doesn't seem to work . Please pm me Tony asap Danny 🙂
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2018, Dannyflek wrote:
Trying to buy this but the PayPal link doesn't seem to work . Please pm me Tony asap Danny 🙂

Danny, maybe you should write to Magic Wagon directly: magicwagon@hotmail.com

Only 7 sets left...
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
*********** SOLD OUT **************
Raymond42
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Raymond42
Have just purchased this and hoping it lives up to the Magic Wagon description - but it seems 'to good to be true'

However, if my doubts prove unfounded, this looks to be a terrific effect and just 'my cup of tea'!
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Why would it be necessary to put your perdition in the box, if it was going to be on display anyway? Dosen't that tip that something is up, with the box? For $200us I'd like to leave the prediction out in the open.

Guess it's clear by now, I'm not a latest-greatest kind of guy?
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
It is a way to ensure no one, including the performer, is able to tamper with or switch the prediction during the performance. The box keeps it safe, and the window keeps it fully in view. I don’t see any problem with it.

Seth
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
I don’t see any problem with it either but no one would tamper with a prediction right in front of the spectator anyway . In that sense the box makes no sense but so does nearly all magic if you look at it like that . There has to be a method , real magic doesn’t exist Smile
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
Magic Wagon have confirmed they are sending Stevens magic some , so that’s why they are now out of stock themselves Smile
Raymond42
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Raymond42
Received Utopia Prediction Box today - first impressions:

- beautiful build quality, real glass window

- classic method, but given the Magic Wagon special treatment

- a definite 'fooler'

- normal deck

- no sleights

- all examinable

As you may have gathered, I like this'd the ad description is accurate.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
Why would it be necessary to put your perdition in the box, if it was going to be on display anyway? Dosen't that tip that something is up, with the box? For $200us I'd like to leave the prediction out in the open.

Guess it's clear by now, I'm not a latest-greatest kind of guy?

A lot is clear now Mr Fabulous. A lot.
jm4345
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jm4345
Got mine on Wednesday [this is the normal 72 hour delivery service from MW],beautifully made [and packed] as usual and a decent method that enables an excellent trick which may lead to various other Handlings/ideas if I can get my thinking cap on.
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
A classic and decent method have been mentioned from those who have received it so far . To achieve what the ad states it would seem to be a diabolically clever method Smile
The cards may be normal but they have to be part of the method unless they can communicate with the box after they have been shuffled lol
jm4345
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jm4345
Actually in one sense they can
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
It’s fine I have purchased this now and I know the method and it’s diabolocally good . A classic yes , but beautifully made with fantastic nuances .
It’s the perfect flawless method , and one I wished and hoped for Smile
TrylleJan
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of TrylleJan
Very beautiful piece. Very happy for mine
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
My favourite Magic Wagon effect by far Smile
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
I would like to see it as I have several versions and this is by far and away the best there is by a country mile. Olly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Utopia Prediction Box by Magic Wagon (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL