The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Forrest (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I find it absolutely incredible that he still has a PayPal account. It beggars belief.
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Received an email from PayPal refunding my money, it does seem strange the they are continuing to let him trade using their business. I would’ve have thought that they would have now had enough disputes raised to question his business integrity.
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
He probably has multiple accounts. Olly
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
I bought yesterday from him. It was downloads and work fine. But if I was see this comments before, I was not buy from him.
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Can I suggest that we stop buying anything from Full52? There are too many of us with outstanding issues.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2019, mattH wrote:
Can I suggest that we stop buying anything from Full52? There are too many of us with outstanding issues.

You may.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I thought we had stopped

It's isn't about us anymore

For example:

Quote:
On Jan 1, 2019, Johnny250 wrote:
I bought yesterday from him. It was downloads and work fine. But if I was see this comments before, I was not buy from him.
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Well my order arrived - it was posted after I escalated to paypal. The irony is the stuff is excellent
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Dave’s stuff has always been excellent so that’s not the irony. The irony is he messes people around with his customer service, glad you received it at last though. Olly
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
This is really sad because the thins I bought was good.if you cant sell by yourself give it to someone else..
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
The trouble is dealers do not want to pay you hardly anything for your creations these days. They want to buy the rights off you for very little and then package and do the tutorial themselves etc.
Very very few will buy say 100 units off you and just sell it completely as your creation and if they do they will offer you about £10 per unit if you are very very lucky for a £40 retail price effect, they will want them for £5 as they have overheads , Vat the list is endless but also irrelevant if you are sending them directly to them as their overheads remain largely unchanged if they are just selling on your packaged creations to the buyer.
These are the excuses they will throw at you though. Olly
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
789 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
So just as a warning -- a friend of mine wanted to buy one of Dave's effects but had heard bad things about his web site. He bought the effect at a discount from another dealer. The effect came with download instructions that required you to -- wait for it -- go to full52.com and buy the download using a promo code that made it free. Luckily there seems to be an automated system that spits out emails with download links. But if that hadn't worked, he would have been in the full52 circle of hell despite his best efforts.
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
That opitomises instructions generally. I emailed about 10 people last night up until 4am in the morning so they could access RD360 tutorial. The Vimeo link stopped working and this will be the problem for the future with magic. I prefer DVDs and hand written instructions but links are ok ( I still hate them personally) as long as you at least get written instructions as well imho. Olly
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
*** BUYER BEWARE ***
Dave from Full 52 Productions never answers his emails and has never sent my items.
Items ordered December 19th. 2018
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
He probably has multiple accounts. Olly

True one of them goes under the name of Merlin’s!!
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
If anyone would like a free ebook allegedly worth up to £9.99, go to the Full52 website, select the relevant ebook and enter FREEBOOK as the discount code. I tried this and was presented the download link immediately on completing the order. No strings! Apparently, the code is only valid today.
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
He should probably stop giving stuff away for free and get orders out for customers that have paid for goods!
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2019, Pugwash wrote:
If anyone would like a free ebook allegedly worth up to £9.99, go to the Full52 website, select the relevant ebook and enter FREEBOOK as the discount code. I tried this and was presented the download link immediately on completing the order. No strings! Apparently, the code is only valid today.

*** BUYER BEWARE ***
Dave from Full 52 Productions never answers his emails and has never sent my items.
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, 13 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2019, Pugwash wrote:

*** BUYER BEWARE ***

Yes, I've been there... which is why I flagged the free ebook. Might as well get something back while we can.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I don't beleive Dave is a miscreant or anything like that I just think he has too much on his plate. No excuses of course. If you are serving the public that comes first or... They will leave you. As we are witnessing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Forrest (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL