The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Forrest (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2019, John C wrote:
I don't beleive Dave is a miscreant or anything like that I just think he has too much on his plate. No excuses of course. If you are serving the public that comes first or... They will leave you. As we are witnessing.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt as well. I was bilked by Mr. Forrest well over a year ago, although I got my money back very quickly after disputing the charges. I corresponded with him directly and he made no effort to remedy the situation, apologize or make any amends at all. He couldn't even be bothered to respond. Many others have the same story. So I would say that at this point he is indeed a miscreant, and has knowingly cheated his customers.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
We are leaving as I mentioned,
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
Quote:
I don't beleive Dave is a miscreant or anything like that I just think he has too much on his plate. No excuses of course. If you are serving the public that comes first or... They will leave you. As we are witnessing.

John, you and I disagree. He has acted just like one of those things you don't believe he is. LOL Smile
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:

So for over 2 years he has had too much on his plate - tell me you are joking.
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
Full 52 Productions never answers emails and has never sent my paid items.

Nat

Quote:
On Oct 9, 2018, Phil Ogden wrote:
Can anyone help me contact Dave Forrest . He is not responding to phone or emails.
Thanks
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Dave was one of the most creative magicians around. It is very difficult for me to believe (although not excluded) that he is of a bad nature. Maybe he is mentally confused with himself. That can happen to anyone. Who will say?
Perhaps the future will provide a definitive answer to what is or was going on.

In the French language there is a saying:
“Tout comprendre c’est tout pardonner.”
(free translation: “To understand everything is to forgive everything.”)

On the other hand, I also understand very well the feelings of those who feel and are deceived.
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Still waiting on cubism maestro lol...not so much waiting cause it never will arrive...but ya know...
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On May 6, 2019, Waterloophai wrote:
Dave was one of the most creative magicians around. It is very difficult for me to believe (although not excluded) that he is of a bad nature. Maybe he is mentally confused with himself. That can happen to anyone. Who will say?
Perhaps the future will provide a definitive answer to what is or was going on.

In the French language there is a saying:
“Tout comprendre c’est tout pardonner.”
(free translation: “To understand everything is to forgive everything.”)

On the other hand, I also understand very well the feelings of those who feel and are deceived.

Great French saying. Thank you for sharing with the translation.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Wonder if you order online from his site if he will send it out. http://www.full52.com/cubism-maestro/
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
If your a fool go ahead. Would never trust this man again. Band for life he should be.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2019, Rob.m wrote:
Wonder if you order online from his site if he will send it out. http://www.full52.com/cubism-maestro/

Go for it.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Definitely! This whole thread is full of people sharing their delight in buying stuff there! Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Come on Dave. You're making me look bad.
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
I just received the cubism maestro set I backed via kickstarter, as well as the spy pad I purchased from Full 52.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Well, it's a start.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Romano911 wrote:
I just received the cubism maestro set I backed via kickstarter, as well as the spy pad I purchased from Full 52.

Yeh, whatever.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Dave's a good guy, but he's had some troubles that befall many other people. I believe he's doing his best to fill the orders as he can.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Richard Kaufman wrote:
Dave's a good guy, but he's had some troubles that befall many other people. I believe he's doing his best to fill the orders as he can.

I take it you got yours then?
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Pegasus, I enjoy your snappy comments, they make me smile.
YNG
View Profile
New user
Sweden
6 Posts

Profile of YNG
Maybe someone can explain how this affects the Cubism Maestro project. Still no information from mr Forrest.
.:: [ YNG ] ::.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Forrest (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL