The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Midas Machine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Can anyone suggest the correct paper to make blank replacements for this trick??

Many thanks!
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Seriously, no one has had to replace the paper that comes with this trick???!!!!
bobmag56
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of bobmag56
I bought this item when it 1st came out and have no need to replace the blank papers. However, I only have shown this to family so it gets little usage. I doubt that papers would tear, but they might get dirty? I would just try some ordinary paper. There is nothing special about the papers.
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2018, bobmag56 wrote:
I bought this item when it 1st came out and have no need to replace the blank papers. However, I only have shown this to family so it gets little usage. I doubt that papers would tear, but they might get dirty? I would just try some ordinary paper. There is nothing special about the papers.

Thanks for the reply, but I disagree about the paper. I've tried a few different types without success. It seems that the specific weight and finish of the supplied paper is required in order to assure that the trick works correctly and consistently.
bobmag56
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of bobmag56
Not sure what you can do if the paper needs a specific weight/finish. I did notice that the finish is shiny. Maybe contact Tenyo?
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of eric50
Do you need to have an old 10 bill to use this?
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Payner44
No, any US bill will work, but to match the bill's image that is on the clear plate in the gimmick, then yes. Otherwise, you'll have to come up with some patter as to why the newly printed bill you just made is different.
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of eric50
Thks
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5373 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Have you already tried taking it to a print shop?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Midas Machine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL