The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Best places to buy used magic books at reasonable prices (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
DonB!
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
163 Posts

Profile of DonB!
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2022, Illusion77 wrote:
Don does offer some great books and service.

Thank you. I’ve been trying to keep the stock items changing as much as possible.
MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2022, BigTexas wrote:
I've had a lot of great experiences with Facebook groups. Often, you have to ask folks that you've bought from, if they have other titles that you're looking for.

I've bought magic books a number of time from fb group, never got scammed which says a lot about magic community.
EvilClown
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
233 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2022, MorrisCH wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2022, BigTexas wrote:
I've had a lot of great experiences with Facebook groups. Often, you have to ask folks that you've bought from, if they have other titles that you're looking for.

I've bought magic books a number of time from fb group, never got scammed which says a lot about magic community.

In all fairness, the Paypal security system does give sellers the incentive to do the right thing, so that helps too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Best places to buy used magic books at reasonable prices (52 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL